ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Amara 3 Piece Fusion Try Me
Item Number: 200867
QVC Price £18.25
Try Me Price £14.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Amara Fusion Try Me set. Contains a shampoo and a conditioner in a choice of Revitalising or Hydrating, and a pump bottle of the amazing Fusion styling cream, all with pure ingrediants that are gentle on your hair and scalp. Treat your hair to some pure luxury from Amara.

* Fusion is a styling cream that helps to style, smooth, protect and condition all hair types. It has built in colour and heat protection, helps combat frizz and gives the hair a deep and rich lustre.

Options:

* Revitalising - helps bring shape, shine and natural body to your hair. Ideal for normal or greasy hair that is in need of a lift
* Hydrating - helps give your hair the perfect balance of rehydration and luxurious moisture. Ideal for thick hair that is naturally dry and frizzy.

Contains:

* 1 x shampoo (75ml)
* 1 x conditioner (75ml)
* 1 x Fusion (30ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.200867

I haven't tried the range yet, but in their favour is the fact that the products claim to be SLS, SLES and paraben free.

I have been using Amara Revitalising Shampoo and Conditioner exclusively since it first came to QVC about 18months ago. It is brilliant!

I always ran out of the shampoo first and because QVC only stock the kits with shampoo and conditioner and treatment etc, I was getting too many conditioners.

So, I have been buying a one litre pump bottle of the shampoo directly from Amara. In fact the person I correspond with by email to order it is someone called Justin and I think it must be the same Justin that is on the Video with Jill Franks. I pay £47 incl p&p for the 1 litre bottle. I purchased the first one last september and am just starting to get low and have ordered another. I tend to wash my hair everyday and without a word of a lie, i just do not have bad hair days anymore so I can justify the cost. I used to buy loads of different shampoos and they were hit and miss and I now feel I have found the holy grail of shampoo/conditioner for me.
FYI I have straight heavy hair and although I have alot of it the actual hair is fine. It makes my hair feel light and full and shiny and in great condition.

I hope you will like it dollydimple when you receive it. I recommend you using a detoxifying shampoo prior to using it just to get rid of any build up of other shampoos and products.

I dont work for amara by the way ! Just so pleased to have found my hero shampoo! I have just ordered the Try Me for the travel sizes of the shampoo and conditioner and I wanted to try the new Fusion styling cream.

Latest posts

Back