Amica ... the very lovely Amica

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
Not sure if this has already been mentioned on here. Pipa has just said that Amica was given the all clear with breast cancer only to be told a few weeks before Christmas that it had spread to her lungs. And is now going through another bout of treatment.

****** hell. That is so tough. And Amica seems such a lovely person.

Much love to Amica and her family. Come on girl. You can beat it!

Yes, I just heard Pipa mention too. Poor Amica, the cancer has now spread to both lungs and she is undergoing chemo again. Terribly sad news, just after she was told she was clear before Christmas. Pipa also mentioned Ali Keenan who is recovering well.

How awful to breathe a sigh of relief and then be faced with it all over again. Let's hope the New Year brings her good health.

I was gutted too hear what Pipa said about Amica. I said to hubby, I feel so sorry for her as she is a lovely Lady. Hoping 2012 brings you loads of great health xxxxx

My heart goes out to Amica and her family to have to bear such awful news. It seems to be worse having been told that she was all clear just before Christmas. Wonder why it wasn't detected in the first scan.xx

to be given that hope, the good news, then to have it snatched away again, is so cruel, unbelievable - wishing Amica all the very best for the coming year, that she may have the strength to face it over again and beat it, God willing.

What terrible news to hear :( I wish her and her family all the very best for this new year and beyond, and I do so hope she can overcome this.

Wishing Amica and her family the very best. It's horrible to even read this is happening.

Life can be so cruel sometimes and it seems that bad things happen to good people.

Keep on fighting Amica my lovely. We are all willing you on and wishing you well. XXXX

Sending positive vibes to Amica and her Family, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

How very sad...I always enjoyed seeing Amica's beautiful smiling face. I wish her all the strength she will need to fight this dreadful illness and the same to any fellow forumites who are fighting too.

This is such a cruel,cruel disease. Wishing all the best for Amica and her family.

A workmate had breast cancer in 1991 and had just come through her chemo and reconstruction only to be told in 1993 that it had spread to her lungs.

Fast forward 17 years to 2010 - she took early retirement from work and spends half the year on exotic holidays.

Good luck Amica, may you find the strength to beat this monster, it can be done.

Linda xx

Latest posts

Back