Amica ... the very lovely Amica

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Really pleased to hear this about Amica, hope to see her back on air very soon and wishing all the best for her family, especially her young daughters :hi:

I bet she looks fantastic - hope lizgregs doesn't mind me saying but she sends me photos of her and her friends from the BCC forum when they meet up for their Ladies Wot Lunch sessions and they all look bliddy marvellous: skin glowing, hair (real or not) is immaculate, outfits always stylish and perfectly accessorised. I keep thinking of this when I see Ali K on air too - is there some unwritten rule that when you've been through this awful illness you develop the ability to permanently look totally and utterly fabulous? :clapping: :rock:

Too kind of you AD!! :clapping: Cheque's in the post!!!!!! The other girls look great but I feel you exaggerate me looking fab too. I'll accept compliment nevertheless xx

So glad to hear that the gorgeous ladylike Amica is feeling up to going back to work. My very, very best wishes to both her and the equally gorgeous Alison xxxxx

Latest posts

Back