An Absolute Disgrace!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PG - The only reason I can come up with for all this screeching and associated nonsense (most channels), is to distract us from what they're actually selling! xxx

AB i am going to have to watch with the mute button on - but its jerilee who is the worst, her screeches literally make my ears bleed lol maybe she should find another vocation, Tennis ?? Lol :flower: xxx

hello everyone
i have flicked through to rocks & co and watched the presenters twittering on about the gems etc
AND thought how on earth do they sell them at a reduced price sometimes droppin by £1.000s
so how do they do it?

i am sure that these companies mostly full of male board members who still go to their men only clubs think that like years ago us females will believe any thing we are told that we are the weaker sex and need things explain to us YERRR RIGHT it is about time they realise we can do most things a man can and proberly better because we are capable of doing and understanding more than i thing at a time we dont need this over acting we are able to decide whether or not the jewellery is worth buying just by looking at itand that this false excitement just puts us off (that is my feminist speach for the year)better get back to the washing and cooking LOL

I've never bought anything from Rocks and probably never will because their over-hyped presenting style gets on my t*ts so much... I don't mind the actual presenters, and I like the way they show the studio staff too... but waiting for them to drop the price from £42,600 or whatever is like waiting for a last, boring guest to leave a dinner party... yaaawn... Why do they spin it out like that when all potential buyers care about is whether it's dropping to £600 or £300 or whatever?

At least TJC gets on with it!

Tanzanite... so rare we can only sell it 4 times an hour...

Latest posts

Back