And the award for the most overpriced...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The worst thing is, they will probably sell out!!
Some people seem to have more money than sense & QVC know this.
If people didn't buy them, QVC wouldn't sell them.

Just amazing. I wouldn't give them a second look if they were on sale for a fiver at the supermarket. No reviews yet though so maybe we're not alone for once in thinking the buyers need their heads examining. Just wish I was able to churn out thousands and thousands of hideous overpriced items that QVC would buy up and flog, turning me into an overnight phenomenon who succeeded against all the odds. QVC are a haven for the hopeless, especially in fashion design.

Well you could have knocked me over with a feather when the details came up, they look like a pair I had in te 70's and nearly killed my feet.

I have never been a person to go out and buy a special brand when you can buy the same for less than half the price, some of the stuff shown on Qvc the labels are so small you wouldn't know who the heck made it and if someone was up that close to me trying to look I'd bop them on the nose!

piper

Are they recommended by Glen as we all know that his opinion is worth its weight in and this would naturally push the price up!:mysmilie_867:

Latest posts

Back