Andy Love Topless

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Andy just confessed to steamy Sue on the Bissell hour, that in need to show you his 'thingy' the camera would need a close up lens :17:

Oooo what a dilemma! I feel like I've been punched in the stomach.......is his magnificent mouth enough?:6:

I really don't need this kind of stress on a monday :34:

They were discussing the differences between men and women....Andy said not anatomically, of course....otherwise they'd need a close up lens for him to demonstrate!

I'm welling up again :17: I thought I'd gotten over the shock but you've brought it all back, Momma...thanks alot!:25:

Would button mushroom be better instead then? :9:
I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer!

He was probably being modest. The bigger the man, the less need to boast.
Yes, that was it, he was being modest - thank you pixie :1:

Anyway I'm abit worried for him, along with his self abuse over his 'thingy' he also said he'd like to see and video steamy Sue in a pointy bra...STEAMY SUE!! :56:...I mean, does that sound like a well man to you? there's got to be a chemical inbalance going on there, I think he needs his serotonin levels checked...poor man

And Lottie, don't feel sorry for Loen, if all the rumours are to be believed she's probably got a bigger one than him! :2:

i'm not even going to dignify that with an answer!

Yes, that was it, he was being modest - thank you pixie :1:

Anyway i'm abit worried for him, along with his self abuse over his 'thingy' he also said he'd like to see and video steamy sue in a pointy bra...steamy sue!! :56:...i mean, does that sound like a well man to you? There's got to be a chemical inbalance going on there, i think he needs his serotonin levels checked...poor man

and lottie, don't feel sorry for loen, if all the rumours are to be believed she's probably got a bigger one than him! :2:

:11::11::11:

Latest posts

Back