Angelina's fan club

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RedPhoenix

Registered Shopper
I think Miss Angelina should have her own fan club thread.
She's on right now telling us all that she's doing "everything must go" she promises silly prices etc etc
Well the 3rd item in just happens to be something I bought, a Fire Diamond pendant. She's doing her usual "oh do you believe this price, lowest it's ever been @ £349"
I bought it back in February at the launch at...... wait for it........ £349.
More BS garbage coming from the Queen of the garbage.
Oh, and she's doing more waffling asking about what are people having for tea (and it's dinner Ange)

I think Miss Angelina should have her own fan club thread.
She's on right now telling us all that she's doing "everything must go" she promises silly prices etc etc
Well the 3rd item in just happens to be something I bought, a Fire Diamond pendant. She's doing her usual "oh do you believe this price, lowest it's ever been @ £349"
I bought it back in February at the launch at...... wait for it........ £349.
More BS garbage coming from the Queen of the garbage.
Oh, and she's doing more waffling asking about what are people having for tea (and it's dinner Ange)
To be fair, if it's always been £349, then that IS the lowest price it's ever been. It's also the most expensive price it's ever been, but I am very sure that the fragrant Ms Davies wouldn't have mentioned that.

It's tea where I'm from ;)

Tea and dinner seems to be a regional thing. Similar to a cob/roll/bap/barm, etc. That one item seems to have hundreds of names for different parts of the country.

However, shystering and misleading is the same everywhere. Take note Gemporia ;)

To be fair, if it's always been £349, then that IS the lowest price it's ever been. It's also the most expensive price it's ever been, but I am very sure that the fragrant Ms Davies wouldn't have mentioned that.

Yep, this is where they're clever with their wording. Deception without actually lying.

I'm trying to work out this price pledge/promise they have. I bought a diamond ring for £600 back in February. Since then it's been on their website, on live presentation and on this wheel thing but now it's £500. I phoned about this price pledge thing and the woman used every excuse possible not to give me the £100 I thought I was owed.
No matter what they promise, they wriggle out of paying out.

I'm trying to work out this price pledge/promise they have. I bought a diamond ring for £600 back in February. Since then it's been on their website, on live presentation and on this wheel thing but now it's £500. I phoned about this price pledge thing and the woman used every excuse possible not to give me the £100 I thought I was owed.
No matter what they promise, they wriggle out of paying out.

You can't price pledge from their website or any live show that states that its a 'clearance' or 'sale'.

Apart from that, you can price pledge if it was cheaper during another 'normal' show.

If it's on during a 'wheel hour', you need to wait for that hour to finish to get the price pledge otherwise their system can't handle it.

You can't price pledge from their website or any live show that states that its a 'clearance' or 'sale'.

Apart from that, you can price pledge if it was cheaper during another 'normal' show.

If it's on during a 'wheel hour', you need to wait for that hour to finish to get the price pledge otherwise their system can't handle it.
I've wrote yet a strongly worded email to them. I will also review it on all the review sites. They'll wish they'd never heard of me.

I don't like Angelina, she smiles but that smiles drops in a second and doesn't reach her eyes. I've also seen her slightly annoyed about something - I can't remember what - and I get the impressions she can be quite fierce. But mostly, it's the fake smile and the hard sell. Not my taste.

There is a thread on moneysaving consumer rights about Gemporia.

A woman bought a ring, wore it around the house for a few hours, found it was catching on her clothes so returned. C.S. contacted her and said she could not have a refund as the ring had been worn and the tag on the ring the ink had faded. They will only give her a credit to use.

I don't like Angelina, she smiles but that smiles drops in a second and doesn't reach her eyes. I've also seen her slightly annoyed about something - I can't remember what - and I get the impressions she can be quite fierce. But mostly, it's the fake smile and the hard sell. Not my taste.
I have always said it: never trust someone who continually smiles. They have something to hide. Look at clowns. Say he thinking of a murderer who I shall not mention.

There is a thread on moneysaving consumer rights about Gemporia.

A woman bought a ring, wore it around the house for a few hours, found it was catching on her clothes so returned. C.S. contacted her and said she could not have a refund as the ring had been worn and the tag on the ring the ink had faded. They will only give her a credit to use.

If the item is defective, within 6 months of her buying it, she's entitled to a refund. She needs to stand her ground.

If they've offered her credit, that's an admission that they accept some responsibility too.

Gemporia are full of s**t.

Again today the false smiler was at it saying things before she engages her brain.
She said she could tell from the buyers names coming up on screen that they were the buyers who knew what proper jewellery was all about. Not the run of the mill buyer. What an insulting remark.
And then her and the Jade-man Dave were selling Pie Cut diamonds giving customers only 1 minute to buy. Really pushing it today.

Again today the false smiler was at it saying things before she engages her brain.
She said she could tell from the buyers names coming up on screen that they were the buyers who knew what proper jewellery was all about. Not the run of the mill buyer. What an insulting remark.
And then her and the Jade-man Dave were selling Pie Cut diamonds giving customers only 1 minute to buy. Really pushing it today.
Those pie cut diamonds looked awful. To me, they obviously looked like oddly cut stones set to look like a larger carat weight diamond. And because they were oddly cut, they made the diamonds look fake.

Which is an expensive way to get that faux look

Those pie cut diamonds looked awful. To me, they obviously looked like oddly cut stones set to look like a larger carat weight diamond. And because they were oddly cut, they made the diamonds look fake.

Which is an expensive way to get that faux look
Those are the ones that they said were 10 years in the making and making no profit on so far. They look to me as though they are round cut tension set, I think they call them, which were usually square cut? They used to rave about those too, making a small ct wt seem bigger.

Latest posts

Back