Anna

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Have to admit that I've not watched her presenting a show before. But,watching her now on the a Kipling hour, have to say I'm really impressed.
She explains everything clearly, really chats to Marie-Francoise without talking over her, doesn't spout inane rubbish(like some) or hurt your ears. Definitely, to me, makes watching a pleasure instead of making me want to rush for the off button.

Anna is pleasant.It would take a special person to inject some interest into this afternoons Kipling show.I like my Kiplings but I think this 'love affair' is over.They are getting so boring and seem to be concentrating on the basic range.A few years ago they seemed to have much more variety with different ranges.

I don't have any problem with Anna - I much prefer a presenter who can speak normally rather than having to resort to shrieking, hysteria or putting on daft voices :hi:

I like Anna, it's nice to hear a presenter with a good vocabulary and pleasant manner who isn't over bearing or me-me-me. I also like her blog too, she's a great writer.

Latest posts

Back