Annalee & Hope

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Scottish Shopper

Registered Shopper
Hello there!

I have been a long time lurker on these pages and took the jump into joining! I have learnt a lot here, laughed here and felt compelled to finally say something.

I am sitting organising some summer activities for my wee one and have QVC on in the background. That wumman from Annalee and Hope is wittering away. Has she been taking lessons from the fashion guru Glen??!! Every piece of her range (and I mean EVERY piece) is fresh and modern, you can just throw it on your body (where else would I throw my clothes onto??), wear it with a with a white jean, a black jean or a little black pump. It is easy to wear and can go from day to night. Gawd she is tedious. :dull: QVC please give her some training or advice on new things to say, PLEEEEEZE!!!

Anyhoo, she annoyed me enough to come here! Please excuse my first posting being a rant! I look forward to joining in the banter.

Kelly

Hi and welcome to the forum , glad you finally took the plunge to post , hopefully others will follow :)

:wave::handshake: Helllooooo! Scottish Shopper, you'll fit right in here! :mysmilie_59:

Hi and welcome,

Personally, I too thought she was talking out of her Annalee :)

Inge xx

Well Glen must have been getting on someones nerves,because he was on QVC extra doing random interviews to shoppers on the high street...of course he didn't approach anybody carrying a Primark carrier bag.

Did you see the state of the bargain hunter? A purple paisley jumpsuit. Also available in black and white check. Good god it was hideous it was so small it looked like it was slicing the model in half from the crotch up. Poor woman was wincing with every step along the cat walk. This one outfit epitomises all my criticisms about most QVC "fashion". Truly awful.another shouty American guest with no idea of what she's saying.

What's wrong with you woman! She dresses all her family. They all come to her for fashion. Just sit there and she will dress you! She will do all the hard work.! Bring you beautiful fashion you will be dying to wear.:mysmilie_19: Well all I say is thank god I am not related to her. The clothes certainly were not my taste. Welcome to the forum.

... the woman from Annalee & Hope has one of the most awful voices - I especially dislike it when she pronounces 'khaki' as 'cacky'. It makes me do a little involuntary shudder ...

Hi, a warm welcome from me too. Don't hold back, tell us you likes and dislikes!

this is a show I have never watched so can't comment on guest or clothes but from the sounds of things she it spouting from the Q bible, trotting out all the usual spiel. PS I hate the term "a jean" they come in pairs unless you are a one legged person.

Hi SS, although I've only been on this forum for just over a month, I'm so glad I joined. I've learned more on here about QVC, than I have from them in 8 yrs. I knew nothing about DSR, when I think of all the returns I haven't touched, packed up neatly and paid to return within a couple of days, thinking I was doing the right thing!! I could scream I certainly won't be doing it again! And I've had some good laughs:giggle: and discussions!

Show is on in the background whilst dong a bit of housework (shows how desperate I am) and had to turn the sound down due to the guest sounding like Mally and scraker Dawson.

Note that the trousers/pants (US phrase OH hates) make the tall slim models look as if they have thunder thighs which means I would have no chance even if I liked them. Good job Joy isn't on or she would look like a battleship in full steam between chesticles and thighs.

... the woman from Annalee & Hope has one of the most awful voices - I especially dislike it when she pronounces 'khaki' as 'cacky'. It makes me do a little involuntary shudder ...

Somebody really should tell these Americans that 'cacky' means something else here!:giggle:

Hiya!

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome! Annie I too have been educated on here! I got sucked in by the Q back in 1999 and I think I bought anything that appeared on screen as it was a novelty! The guys here are so knowledgeable (and funny!). I am more of a discerning Q shopper now and consider carefully before I buy anything and always factor in the P and P in my decision. Most of the time I come on here, see the comments and get put off!!

Kelly
:mysmilie_14

Latest posts

Back