Anne Dawson and Ruth Langsford

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Almerinda

Registered Shopper
Last night I saw a bit of the Ruth Langsford fashion show with Anne Dawson presenting and 'oh my goodness' (as Anne herself would say) Anne was totally unbearable! She constantly talked over the guest, babbling and wittering on like nobody's business, and, on the rare occasion that Ruth actually managed to get a bliddy word in, Anne still interrupted (saying she was sorry to interrupt) with news of sell-outs/limited stock etc. It was unwatchable and I risked throwing my mug at the screen before I switched off and went to clean out the cat litter.

Last night I saw a bit of the Ruth Langsford fashion show with Anne Dawson presenting and 'oh my goodness' (as Anne herself would say) Anne was totally unbearable! She constantly talked over the guest, babbling and wittering on like nobody's business, and, on the rare occasion that Ruth actually managed to get a bliddy word in, Anne still interrupted (saying she was sorry to interrupt) with news of sell-outs/limited stock etc. It was unwatchable and I risked throwing my mug at the screen before I switched off and went to clean out the cat litter.
Hmmm, watch that cr4p or clean out the cat cr4p, watch that cr4p or clean out the cat cr4p … I’ve weighed it up and the cat‘s toilet wins!

Hmmm, watch that cr4p or clean out the cat cr4p, watch that cr4p or clean out the cat cr4p … I’ve weighed it up and the cat‘s toilet wins!
Your post above reminded me of an old TV ad (can’t remember what it was for) where a little girl eating her dinner was debating whether she preferred ‘Daddy or chips? Daddy or chips? Chiiiips!’
On reflection perhaps it was for oven chips...
Almost as good an ad as the Kit Kat pandas!

Your post above reminded me of an old TV ad (can’t remember what it was for) where a little girl eating her dinner was debating whether she preferred ‘Daddy or chips? Daddy or chips? Chiiiips!’
Great advert 🐼🐼

CC

McCain Oven Chips I think. !

Oh, I spotted a comment on QVC Facebook about Ann talking over Ruth and how since it is Ruth's collection, Ann should let her talk.

I oh, bet that was a fun show. Ruth will have big Eamon come round when is better and tell Ann to shut up. 😂

I can’t remember ever seeing this before…..

Latest posts

Back