Another book.........................

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I notice that she has a five star review from someone who states that she hasn't read it yet but knows it will be good! Also Sam Doubledee who sometimes presents Northern Nights has given it five stars.

Isn't the interviewer a guest on Q?

Yes she's the one that presents those Bernini water fountains and single haired epilator. What's "Chiswick Buzz" all about, I couldn't watch more than a second of that interview, cheese gives me heartburn.

Lorna Ko is the interviewer, she presents foot scrubbers, mirrors, fountains...you name it. Tell me, if you live in Chiswick, were you aware of this "Buzz"?

Just read the 'amazon' link, and the About the Author section. ..... hmmmmm I suppose we could all make our lives sound flowery if push came to shove.

I scrolled down to the first few sentences of Chapter 1, as soon as I hit the unpronounceable airport name, I gave up. City Airport would have held my interest (not).

I'm not even going to dignify Julia's book with a click on the link.

Julia is gradually going down in my estimation, as she starts to emulate Debbie's constant referencing (plugging) of her books during QVC hours.

I'm not even going to dignify Julia's book with a click on the link.

Julia is gradually going down in my estimation, as she starts to emulate Debbie's constant referencing (plugging) of her books during QVC hours.

There was constant referencing regarding her first book, studio interview the lot. Yes, Q was really the South Bank Show that day! :thinking:

Good for Julia! Poor old Debbie Flint never had one :mysmilie_13:

It's probably given her an idea.

See Julia's "prize" for giving her ideas to do in her 60th year is a signed copy of "Life's a Beach..." - I won't be rushing to give any ideas at the risk of that prize!

But can you imagine if it's advertised as "Julia Roberts book signing event" the number of disappointed bods who will turn up expecting to see the Hollywood Julia Roberts?

Latest posts

Back