Another Northern Nights TSV!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I suppose they must sell plenty of sets to keep putting on NN TSVs, but I really hate the way the presenter stands there constantly feeling up her wares. The incessant stroking/kneading/plumping/feeling must be done to have some sort of positive psychological influence on the viewers, but it has the total opposite affect on me. I have no idea why it irritates me so much, but I just can't watch for longer than about 30 seconds! :angry:

The thing that sends me into a frenzy is when they actually get into the bed:angry::angry::angry::angry: Why?????????:ninja:
It's as if they think the viewers are so stupid that we'll immediately get on the phone when Craig & the gang jump into the bed and start OOOing & Aaaahing. Guaranteed to have me changing channels at warp speed:giggle:

The thing that sends me into a frenzy is when they actually get into the bed:angry::angry::angry::angry: Why?????????:ninja:
It's as if they think the viewers are so stupid that we'll immediately get on the phone when Craig & the gang jump into the bed and start OOOing & Aaaahing. Guaranteed to have me changing channels at warp speed:giggle:

I always thought it was to show me the purpose of a bed, lest I thought it was just a superfluous bit of furniture that had to be decorated prettily (not!) with NN bedding....:headbang:

I can't watch for the reason Jaqualina mentioned - all the kneading and feeling. I have issues with things that feel too "clothy" and watching them do that sets mt teeth on edge....:sad:

I have to confess that I failed once, a long time ago (sadly there were no FARTS then) and bought a set. It felt great, went on the bed, and went in the wash and :
to my horror: I discovered you HAVE to iron the bl**** thing!!!
That totally cured me , never have or will buy NN now. My life is too busy to iron bedding!

I have just heard one of the most ridiculous claims ever about NN. SA was showing a striped duvet set and said that as stripes are slimming it would make a large bed that's a bit big for the room look smaller thus creating an illusion of more space in your room. Good grief! For one thing I think a massive bed just looks really inviting so why make it look smaller and secondly I don't believe this would work.

I have just heard one of the most ridiculous claims ever about NN. SA was showing a striped duvet set and said that as stripes are slimming it would make a large bed that's a bit big for the room look smaller thus creating an illusion of more space in your room. Good grief! For one thing I think a massive bed just looks really inviting so why make it look smaller and secondly I don't believe this would work.

Ahhhh, but you can't be sure, can you....
Why not buy the bedding and see if it works...:doh:

That must surely be one of the most fatuous and inane comments of recent months! We should start a thread listing our favourites.......

Ahhhh, but you can't be sure, can you....
Why not buy the bedding and see if it works...:doh:

That must surely be one of the most fatuous and inane comments of recent months! We should start a thread listing our favourites.......

FARTS and NN bedding don't go together!

Latest posts

Back