another switch off.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG Ive just switched over to see what was on. I caught a bit of Richard Jackson with Annalise. Lasted about a minute. He was doing his usual growling and she was shouting and dancing about. Really is this the best QVC can do. She is a terrible presenter and to put her on with him was a mistake. I wonder if anyone managed to last the whole show. I assume I just caught the bit with Richard Jackson on flogging his compost so perhaps the rest of it wasnt so bad.

OMG Ive just switched over to see what was on. I caught a bit of Richard Jackson with Annalise. Lasted about a minute. He was doing his usual growling and she was shouting and dancing about. Really is this the best QVC can do. She is a terrible presenter and to put her on with him was a mistake. I wonder if anyone managed to last the whole show. I assume I just caught the bit with Richard Jackson on flogging his compost so perhaps the rest of it wasnt so bad.
At the start of each show she said as she was doing gardening, so she‘d dressed like a garden.
All in all the same stock phasing all the time, in fact at one point, related to gardening and DIY she by habit wrongly said she was wearing it. 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

At the start of each show she said as she was doing gardening, so she‘d dressed like a garden.
All in all the same stock phasing all the time, in fact at one point, related to gardening and DIY she by habit wrongly said she was wearing it. 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm glad I only saw a couple of minutes then because I couldnt have stood a whole hour.

In a gardeing show you either want a presenter who knows about plants and can comment sensibly or a presenter who knows nothing but wants to know and can ask the sort of questions a novice would do.

What you don’t want is someone who has never seen a blade of grass in her life and has absolutely no interest in knowing anything even remotely connected to a garden as it can’t be done in an idiotic outfit either in a club or on a beach

I usually do watch the gardening shows but today I changed channeld because I didn’t want to see dancing and affected hand waving. At times she looked primed to do that silly thing she did on Tik Tok. 😳
She really doesnt fit in to the role. I know we moan about the ones that have been there for years, but at least they know what they are talking about and dont do stupid things like her. Chloe can be annoying at times but, if I want to watch the show, then I would and put up with her but I really couldnt watch Annaliese

She is such a t*t
Correct and LATI's post is correct as well. QVC, for god's sake if you want to sell us gardening products please don't put dickheads prancing around to do it. I'll even say that Mr Biagi might sell me a product. Annaliese or similar will make me switch off. I'm your prime customer FGS. Sort it.

CC

So agree CC. I’m someone who has money burning a hole in my pocket, time to fill and I can’t find a single thIng to interest me and just can’t watch the presenters and BA’sfor more than few seconds. TBH the BA’s are more annoying than some of the presenters and that is saying something.

So agree CC. I’m someone who has money burning a hole in my pocket, time to fill and I can’t find a single thIng to interest me and just can’t watch the presenters and BA’sfor more than few seconds. TBH the BA’s are more annoying than some of the presenters and that is saying something.
So true….I actually mute the channel 99% of the time now. Anyone else think the last couple of years have made us less tolerant of shite? X 😇

Latest posts

Back