Any ideas when the next Bare minerals Tsv is?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
I know "tangle foot" kindly posted a picture of this in the Beauty bash thread, I just wondered if anyone knew when this was coming up, and what exactly is in it? No mineral veil I hope! Thanks

Sunday the 9th of march :) I am still deciding if I should get my second drop of the auto in the last tsv.

I cancelled the Auto delivery Flamingo coz i have not even put a dent in the last kit and got the Mally Tsv as well. It was a great TSV and i love the eyeliners hope they launch them on their own.
There was a picture of the TSV at the Beauty bash if anyone can find it, a primer and brush is included that i know.

25% off BM on lookfantastic.com today. Feel unique has offers regularly as well, much cheaper than Q

I didn't realise but Tangle foots Pic from the Beauty bash actually has the item number of the Tsv 204880, obviously its showing as sold out atm , but at least we have the link in case it pops up early.

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...4880-ISRC&pageSize=96&keyword=204880&uattrmb=

Oh thanks Autumn, I can see the eye brightener, primer and lipstick but wonder what is in the three pots, blusher and foundation would be nice, but as it is called more than meet the eye, I assume there will be more than one eye product in it.? I will have to wait and see!

I managed to resist the mally tsv. I did buy the pastels collection direct from BM, bargain for £21 for mascara, 8.0 quad, blusher and moxie. I have only just got into BM though so hoping for a foundation.

Will tweeted that he was doing a video sneak peek at bareMinerals TSV over this weekend, so that should be up on QGossip soon.

Latest posts

Back