Any Laptops soon??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oouch! Have you seen today's TSV? Looks a bit pricey and has all the bells and whistles.

I'm in the market for a new desktop and todays tsv has definitely made me realise I want an all in one like this. Love the way it's so tidy! Usually only pay about half that much though so may have to wait for the technology to age but boy am I tempted.

Haven't looked fully at spec but pc world seem to have the tsv with a smaller hard drive - not sure of other differences. Same price, free delivery or collect from store.

Oouch! Have you seen today's TSV? Looks a bit pricey and has all the bells and whistles.

I can never quite understand why you would want a touch screen on a computer. I have to have the screen a a suitable distance to be able to see anything on it - then my arms would not reach to be able to touch it?????:SHOCK:

For that price perhaps they are voice activated! They must serve mid-morning coffee and afternoon tea with cream cakes too.

yeah Graham its this one

HP Pavilion DV5 250GB Hard Drive 15.4" Laptop Carry Case & 3G Internet Access
Item Number: 561402
QVC Price £787.00
One Time Only Price £681.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £35.00

Be entertained when you're on the go with this HP Pavilion notebook. It boasts a 250GB hard drive and is packed with fantastic features including a built-in web cam and microphone, 56K modem, 3 Mobile Broadband dongle and an AMD Turion Dual Core Mobile Processor. The notebook also features Altec Lansing speakers, a mobile rainbow optical mouse and a Lightscribe Super Multi DVD writer. The device measures about 35.7cm x 25.9cm x 3.4cm (14.1" x 10.2" x 1.3"). 3 year warranty. Direct despatch: please allow 10 -14 working days for delivery. UK mainland only.

I think Jilly said a laptop OTO at 11pm.

Last edited:
I really find it hard to believe that QVC think the majority of their customers can afford the overpriced HP TSV.
I would have thought more affordable computers would make them more money!

The tsv has a nice screen but the finger marks would drive me mad and also touch screen is not the way forward!

The tsv has a nice screen but the finger marks would drive me mad and also touch screen is not the way forward!

Apparently it is muted to be though! Future is supposed to be that technology on our desktop and fridge surfaces etc.

I wasn't sure that I needed my last archos to be touchscreen but in fact it's much more intuitive than the buttons so I can see it happening.

Touch screen will be on some types of portable devices like my iPhone and your Archos because there is no keyboard but i don't think they will be on large screen computers!

Oh you doubter - how many inventions have people said would never take off :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr1O917o4jI&NR=1

WOW my gosh that is brilliant BUT very scary... ..would it give you cancer with to much use??? :2:

Hmm... I did like TSV coo so v clever, I have never seen anything like it, but I agree the fingermarks would drive me crazy, certainly looked good tho.

but HEY it's a laptop I so badly need 2 replace,,,, and thanks to you Guys for pointing out the 'one time only' :60: I would have missed it otherwise.. yes (blush) I went for it Yippeedooo.. so happy endings!:

My ill fated one is still in the linen cupboard and not working, its soo dead.. BUT my Valentine Rose is still alive :40: (not sure if thats a good omen or not)

Hey ..hehe ,,

think QVC under-sold this PC on air .. I know it was just a rush because the TSV sold out BUT my gosh it is BRILLIANT.........

they never mentioned on air ALL software it comes with and all the bits and bobs, as you know I was desperate to replace .. this is a great, everything is there to start you off.. I was worried about not having an Anti Virus but it comes with 60 day trial .. so no worries! its BRILL!!! and soo much more cooooooooo!

I'm loving it big time! :)

Latest posts

Back