Anybody know what's happened to TJC Beauty?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucky guy

Registered Shopper
It's gone off their Youtube and website. Peter Sherlock was speaking somewhat cryptically about it the other day but I wasn't concentrating and didn't catch the gist of what he was saying.

That sounds interesting, but what does it mean?
Just had an email from TJC saying the beauty channel is now part of Ideal World but the products will still be in TJC...... The are desperate companies with different contact details. No idea who has left to go to I. W. no information on that just stated some have moved across. I don't think TJC were professional in nice they did this, I found it done in a rather underhand manner. The good news do not have to look at Peter or Sally ever again.

I am so disappointed we have lost the beauty channel. No more of my favourite presenters (Natalia Marianne and Peter sherlock)

I cannot stand sally jacks, Annie from gemporia and don’t get me started on Peter Simon.

Tjc bring back the presenters we love!!!

TJC have bought IW assets and relaunched IW on Freeview 51 and web/sky. As part of this they are terminating their TJC Beauty channel on sky sat and the new IW will offer their beauty products. They are now one and same company owned, but will be run as separate businesses. Some TJC presenters will appear on IW. PS and SJ already.

See the article here:

Ah OK, so TJC want to relaunch Ideal World, but they need the phone lines, producers, studio etc. to do that, so TJC Beauty has had to make way for it!

That's sad I guess for the Beauty Channel regulars. Perhaps they will schedule beauty hours on the new Ideal World when it used to be on on TJC.

If you look at idealworld.tv (Recently Aired section) you'll see they had plenty of Beauty hours products already on launch day.

Seem to be selling lots of TJC stuff (Assots, smartwatch, memory foam topper) from their web site (TJC TV is mainly jewellery with the odd home or other product exception), but the website has vastly more homeware and fashion so makes sense to air it on TV too, which is a good thing I'd say (better than the overpriced brands like Piranha, Vostok, RugDoctor, and the overpriced watches etc).

What I don't know is if the presenters will mix between TJC and IW or will stay on one or the other channel. PS and SJ, her image on the launch email/poster and TV promos, were ex former IW and recruited to TJC in short time, but their natural home was the former IW, so whether they will stay back in new IW now or move between both, we'll find out.

PS was doing Duchamp watches last night on TJC and then on new IW on launch day at 10am this morning. So wonder if they will stick to one or other from now on.

TJC have bought IW assets and relaunched IW on Freeview 51 and web/sky. As part of this they are terminating their TJC Beauty channel on sky sat and the new IW will offer their beauty products. They are now one and same company owned, but will be run as separate businesses. Some TJC presenters will appear on IW. PS and SJ already.

See the article here:
Is it on Virgin ,if so what channel please.

Is it on Virgin ,if so what channel please.
No, don't think so, not yet.
If you remember, IW was quickly removed from Virgin EPG just before it shut down, as someone said it costs money to be on it. So will cost to re-instate. The Freeview 51 had 3months notice and was an asset TJC bought to relaunch IW. Maybe will reappear on VM if a successful launch and they think it's a good addition and affordable.

"Ideal World, which will be run as a separate entity to TJC, will be available on Sky 671, Freeview 51 and 5USA in the morning."
Can also watch via the website:

And their YouTube channel is now Live streaming:

Last edited:
No, don't think so, not yet.
If you remember, IW was quickly removed from Virgin EPG just before it shut down, as someone said it costs money to be on it. So will cost to re-instate. The Freeview 51 had 3months notice and was an asset TJC bought to relaunch IW. Maybe will reappear on VM if a successful launch and they think it's a good addition and affordable.

"Ideal World, which will be run as a separate entity to TJC, will be available on Sky 671, Freeview 51 and 5USA in the morning."
Can also watch via the website:

And their YouTube channel is now Live streaming:

Thanks for that.👍

I am so disappointed we have lost the beauty channel. No more of my favourite presenters (Natalia Marianne and Peter sherlock)

I cannot stand sally jacks, Annie from gemporia and don’t get me started on Peter Simon.

Tjc bring back the presenters we love!!!
Natalia has been co-presenting with Sally Jacks during the old live TJC Beauty slot.

Latest posts

Back