Anyone remember Sunita Shroff?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sunita is wonderful to watch on screen. Inept at presenting? Couldn't agree less with that comment. Some of the TV series' she has acted in recently have been great and her acting skills even better. She has a wonderful presence on TV and you can see she makes everyone on screen with her feel at ease. I want to see more of Sunita Shroff on my television! A beautiful lady and a fantastic entertainer!

I remember her on Channel East, presenting traditional Indian high ct gold jewellery - much, much cheaper than Q's 14ct at the time.

Sunita is wonderful to watch on screen. Inept at presenting? Couldn't agree less with that comment. Some of the TV series' she has acted in recently have been great and her acting skills even better. She has a wonderful presence on TV and you can see she makes everyone on screen with her feel at ease. I want to see more of Sunita Shroff on my television! A beautiful lady and a fantastic entertainer!
Are you her manager?

Sunita Shroff was a qvc presenter about 5 years ago, although she was pretty, smiley, and cheerful,......

I do remember her but I'm sure it was much more like over 10 years ago.

I had just started watching QVC and I remember her doing a craft item, learning to paint flowers, and she started laughing and couldn't speak, she was shaking, totally corpsing, never saw her again after that.

I concur 100%. There is a difference, however, between being a talented tv presenter, and being able to present on a shopping channel. We all know that all QVC presenters are, essentially, sales people. Whilst Debs Flint is tailor made for this role, and Julia is a professional so could, I feel, adapt to whatever the situation demanded, and others can/try to wing it, others such as Jackie, are not suited to selling. Sunita fell into this group and, consequently, didn't come across in too positive a manner on the Q. I know, if I was lucky enough to be in such a position, which would be my choice, between presenting on a shopping channel, or a gig like escape to the country. I would find the latter extremely interesting, as I am into property and architecture in a huge way. It would also be more taxing on the brain, without meaning to sound derogatory toward presenters at the Q.

Kitee, Mognuts, thankyou!! I dont think I would have come up with the name Sally-anne, you have really saved my sanity!! While I was googling I also came up with the name Ali Paton, remember her? Scottish lady who used to be a Gladiator?
I hope Sally-anne is ok now, I used to enjoy her shows on QVC

Thanks for that..I couldn't remember the name of the Scottish ex-Gladiator presenter!

As for Sally-Ann, she came from Gedling I believe, which isn't too far from me (I say necklace not neckluss!) and I think this is the same lady - http://www.sally-bee.com/

i remember her.it was a long time ago.I dont remember her to be any better or worse than the likes of GF or MC.I just know she wasnt there long at all!!

Latest posts

Back