Apparently Ms Earle would 'Love to Hear From Me...'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amn

Registered Shopper
Had an email from them asking me to get in touch with a link to a 'lapsed customer' questionnaire, obviously as Ive not ordered from the website for yonks. Asks what other brands you've moved onto, why etc etc.
Needless to say I've given them my considered opinion. And how. :smirk:
Well, they did ask...

Had an email from them asking me to get in touch with a link to a 'lapsed customer' questionnaire, obviously as Ive not ordered from the website for yonks. Asks what other brands you've moved onto, why etc etc.
Needless to say I've given them my considered opinion. And how. :smirk:
Well, they did ask...

Be afraid, very afraid. There's a touch of the Big Brother about this. How dare you not order for a while, tut tut tut.

I've had two surveys from them recently - one asking me to comment on them reformulating Hand Repair (LE reformulating products? Shoorly not :wink: ) and then one asking me about the haircare range which I tried and found totally unsuitable. They asked which other ranges I used there too. So I told them. A'kin all the way.

I also had a customer survey not long after the Avon hoo-ha. So that makes three actually and not two. Whooppee!

I've had two surveys from them recently - one asking me to comment on them reformulating Hand Repair (LE reformulating products? Shoorly not :wink: ) and then one asking me about the haircare range which I tried and found totally unsuitable. They asked which other ranges I used there too. So I told them. A'kin all the way.
I also had a customer survey not long after the Avon hoo-ha. So that makes three actually and not two. Whooppee!

Yup - me too.
And that I thought the Avon sell out smelled of poo.

Yup - me too.
And that I thought the Avon sell out smelled of poo.

Well, Pants on Fire Earle lives on and runs an organic farm so yes, there was a distinct waft of the stable floor about it...

And of course she rakes the money in with the same implement she clears the 'doings' with so...

Cavegirl. Your one stop shop for jobby and money analogies.

*bows*

am surprised i've not had one of those emails if i did i would also let them know in no uncertain terms what i think. used to be fan til the whole c&p issue trying to tell us it was the same when we can bloomin well tell it's not

Well, Pants on Fire Earle lives on and runs an organic farm so yes, there was a distinct waft of the stable floor about it...

And of course she rakes the money in with the same implement she clears the 'doings' with so...

Cavegirl. Your one stop shop for jobby and money analogies.

*bows*

Lovin yer work.
:emo:

I found them very dismissive when I asked about the large Superskin moisturiser smelling like fish after a few months, with plenty left in the pot that couldn't be used because of the pong......

Would never buy anything from Liz Earle again. :envy:

I found them very dismissive when I asked about the large Superskin moisturiser smelling like fish after a few months, with plenty left in the pot that couldn't be used because of the pong......

Would never buy anything from Liz Earle again. :envy:

I'm surprised they didn't suggest you return it SallyMc. There's some info on this page here:
http://uk.lizearle.com/returns-and-refunds

A few months ago I had a problem with the pump action of my exfoliator not working. It was still quite full but I was unable to get the product out of the dispenser. I went to the King's Road store and explained my difficulty to the sales assistant who then tried as well but to no avail. She asked me when I bought the item and I said I couldn't remember - it might have been from the store, but it could have been part of a TSV.

I gave her my details and she called up my records on the till and then she popped off and came back with a fresh bottle for me. I thought this was great customer service as I'm sure if I approached Boots/Superdrug with a similar issue and no receipt, I'd be sent off with a flea in my ear.

Maybe times are a-changing.

I'm surprised they didn't suggest you return it SallyMc. There's some info on this page here:
http://uk.lizearle.com/returns-and-refunds

A few months ago I had a problem with the pump action of my exfoliator not working. It was still quite full but I was unable to get the product out of the dispenser. I went to the King's Road store and explained my difficulty to the sales assistant who then tried as well but to no avail. She asked me when I bought the item and I said I couldn't remember - it might have been from the store, but it could have been part of a TSV.

I gave her my details and she called up my records on the till and then she popped off and came back with a fresh bottle for me. I thought this was great customer service as I'm sure if I approached Boots/Superdrug with a similar issue and no receipt, I'd be sent off with a flea in my ear.

Maybe times are a-changing.

Oh they DID tell me to return it - therein lies their lack of customer service :devil:

Latest posts

Back