Apricot TSV 2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Apricot TSV 3.png
    Apricot TSV 3.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Apricot TSV 4.png
    Apricot TSV 4.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Not a fan of boot cut jeans. I now prefer jeggings as they fit me so much better than jeans and I got some of the faux fur lined leggings for Christmas.

Apricot Lucia Bootcut Denim Jeans
Item Number: 405399
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.96
P&P £3.95

Revamp your denim collection with the Lucia bootcut jeans from Apricot. These trendy jeans give a nod to retro style, featuring two front pockets, two back pockets and a snug fit that then flares at the ankle. Use them to shift from casual to smartwear and from season to season as you please.
*A great saving: if you were to buy these Apricot Lucia Bootcut Denim Jeans from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £45 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £34.96 plus P&P, you're saving £10.04.

For everyday - these jeans will become a staple of your day-to-day wardrobe, going with everything from a relaxed tee to a casual tunic top or simple knit jumper. They also look fantastic with a wide range of footwear! Try them with trainers for a casual look or sandals for a sunny vibe.

Easy to smarten up - off to work or for a lunchtime catch-up with friends? You can dress these bootcut jeans up to suit any occasion. We love the idea of teaming them with a bold printed blouse or a crisp white shirt, adding a pair of heels for a gorgeous outfit that’s made for going out in.

Colours only at QVC - whatever your personal taste, you’re bound to find a hue perfect for you in our selection of six colours, five of which are only available here. There are three classic denim blues to pick from including Indigo, Light Wash and Mid Wash, as well as goes-with-everything Black. Or, for something more seasonal that will have you looking fashionable in an instant, there’s Khaki or Ecru.

Denim that goes beyond - when you purchase these jeans from QVC, Apricot will donate 20% of the profit to Go Beyond. This remarkable charity provides inspiring breaks to children and young people facing serious challenges in their lives. Designed to help vulnerable children and young people get outside and explore, each break is a chance to escape the worries and pressures of day-to-day life.

• Bootcut style with a flared ankle
  • Two front pockets, two back pockets
  • Zip and button fastening
  • Black option: 65% cotton, 29% polyester, 4% viscose, 2% elastane
  • Indigo, Mid-Wash, Light Wash options: 64% cotton, 31% polyester, 3% viscose, 2% elastane
  • Ecru, Khaki options: 99% cotton, 1% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
  • Black (only at QVC)
  • Ecru (only at QVC)
  • Indigo (only at QVC)
  • Khaki (only at QVC)
  • Light Wash (only at QVC)
  • Mid Wash

Garment measurements:
  • Waist: 8: 64cm (25.2"), 10: 69cm (27.2"), 12: 74cm (29.1"), 14: 79cm (31.1"), 16: 84cm (33.1"), 18: 89cm (35")
  • Hip: 8: 76.2cm (30"), 10: 81.2cm (32"), 12: 86.2cm (33.9"), 14: 91.2cm (35.9"), 16: 96.2cm (37.9"), 18: 101.2cm (39.8")
  • Inseam (all sizes): 82cm (32.3")

Most of the models looked great in them, except for two who were wearing them so tight that you felt sorry for them. So tight that they could not sit down without feeling they were straddling a wire fence. Surely there were samples for these models to wear, 18 and 14 would have been perfect for them instead of 16 and 12.

I really like these jeans - very tempted!
Me too!

I’ve never bought any clothing from QVC and don’t think I’m about to start - which is not to say some of the brands on it now don’t have some nice items - but I got email about these and really like them too!

They’ve my style and that shape suits me. A bit short for me - why no choice of length as too long for many I expect!

Def more flare than bootcut however..

Flares seem old fashioned.Are they retro . Not for me. I did that in the 60s and 70s.
Yes v in again - as they were in the late 90s also!

Don't like those front patch pockets. The stupidity of putting the pockets like this makes them useless, imo.
They’re decorative - putting anything in them or indeed the pockets of most fitted jeans would ruin the line/look IMHO!

Not a fan of boot cut jeans. I now prefer jeggings as they fit me so much better than jeans and I got some of the faux fur lined leggings for Christmas.
I was always waiting for bootcuts to come back in fashion! I didn’t know they had really!

Me too!

I’ve never bought any clothing from QVC and don’t think I’m about to start - which is not to say some of the brands on it now don’t have some nice items - but I got email about these and really like them too!

They’ve my style and that shape suits me. A bit short for me - why no choice of length as too long for many I expect!

Def more flare than bootcut however..
not all the brands do a choice of length ect (mind you its usually only the regular that sell) the petite & long ones they usually order a awful lot less of

Far too long for me and if you take them up you cut all the boot flare off them so no point really. Wouldn't pay that for jeans anyway.

CC

Latest posts

Back