Are we all ready for...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
An Audience with Kim and Co today?

Two live shows with fashion advice from Kim in front of a live studio audience:bandit:. All that static charge, bound to be a few fireworks...

Do you think she'll also be entertaining everyone with songs round the joanna and doing a few gags too? :song::wave2::clapping:. 'Roll out the barrel...lets have a barrel of fun...'

Amply supported by Debbie Flint, ear plugs at the ready. lol

I tried to post about this yesterday, and ended up with four posts and nothing in them!

I think this is unmissable. Both of them talk a steady stream of meaningless nonsense, Kim is in love with her clothes and DF seems indifferent to everything QVC sells. I'm anticipating a battle between 'This is the dress I get stopped in all airports..' and 'LIMITED STOCK!!!'

I can't wait!! not cos I like the clothes but because I think the comedic value will be great . It sounds really grand and posh doesn't it....."An audience with Kim and Co" will she be sitting on a throne? Will she be giving a speech? Who are the lucky people she will be dispensing fashion advice to? Will there be any Trinny and Susannah style boob grabbing or Gok talk such as "great bangers girlfriend". I do hope "An audience with Harald" is next

During the Christmas shop show with Simon at 11am, he said all the Kim ladies have just arrived in the studio.
The camera turned around to show about a dozen ladies all stood in a line watching filming wearing their Kim & Co clothing.

:flower:

Am all ready & waiting for this.. At least if the fire alarm goes off during the show, we'll know what the cause is.. (too much Kim & Co in a confined space) :giggle:

Jackanory

Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glen's telling the Kim story today :tongue2:

:flower:

Overpriced tat! Although each to their own I guess. A woman was on the phone last night saying that she'd bought something like 10 items in that one show :O Wow, even at a low estimate that must've had added £45 in P&P! Shame on you QVC for ripping your customers off like that! I know they're not breaking any rules but it would be so much more customer friendly to reduce those costs for big buyers. Even IW manage that!

Also, just watching now. It's not much of an audience is it? Looks like there can only be 20 people there. Have they been paid to endure this? :D How desperate have QVC got to be to sell this stuff in such a manner? I'm still not buying :p

Can ANYONE please tell me why KIM can NEVER EVER EVER answer a question she is asked ??? JR yesterday asked her to bring more petite sizes into her collections - what does the woman do - she answers in gobbledegook, ranting withoutdrawing breath about waist sizes and colours, strokey strokey. stretchy stretchy. She would make a great politician, she never answers in YES or NO

haha a feast of clingy clobber :D and Cliche man; what more could a girl want?

Did you not get an invite MrsJ? :(

Can ANYONE please tell me why KIM can NEVER EVER EVER answer a question she is asked ??? JR yesterday asked her to bring more petite sizes into her collections - what does the woman do - she answers in gobbledegook, ranting withoutdrawing breath about waist sizes and colours, strokey strokey. stretchy stretchy. She would make a great politician, she never answers in YES or NO

There's something about that woman that reminds me of Sarah Palin. :eek:

I've noticed that too Brissles: that Kim never actually answers a question asked! I think she's just on autopilot (and I believe is genuinely shy - she said it in some article or on the QVC blog or something), wanting to rake in the sales, yeah it's synthetic sweat-inducing fabric, but what the hey... it's a company by women, for women... yeah, yeah... laudable in itself... but the stuff is still synthetic... that fact just won't go away... just keep on using those aluminium containing deodorants ok?... the stuff doesn't crease, and it dries really really quickly ok?... comeooooooon girlsssssss buy me, buy me!

I have quite a bit of Kim and Co!!! I didn't see the "audience" but I would have loved to, I bet it was a hoot. I may get to see this evening's show.

Latest posts

Back