Are you all snapping up?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Your matching flannel valance ideal to keep your divan base nice and cosy with a feeling of puppy dogs ears.

Plus don't forget your matching polka dots flannel cushion covers designed to keep your cushion pads toasty warm.

:mysmilie_1:

:mysmilie_378:

:mysmilie_17:

That Aubusson Plush Fleece Blanket Set (Item Number 833716 ) in the Sweet Dreams hour was .... eugh!

I wouldn't snap that up if it was free

Your matching flannel valance ideal to keep your divan base nice and cosy with a feeling of puppy dogs ears.

Plus don't forget your matching polka dots flannel cushion covers designed to keep your cushion pads toasty warm.

:mysmilie_1:

:mysmilie_378:

:mysmilie_17:

Er....... NO!!:mysmilie_848:

I did buy this TSV in cream, because I thought it would look lovely on my sons bed, and it is flannel-season, but I didn't get the cushions or valance. There is a lot of feedback about flannel shedding fluff, but I haven't had a problem with that before.

I had one flannel set which was brilliant and one which shed fluff like nobodies business. Not bought any since.

I like the TSV too, the lilac would look good in my boudoir. Not buying, got stacks of bedding in my airing cupboard but I can't be bothered choosing what to put with what so I end up washing and using the same set for weeks.

Linda xx

I bought this in the duck egg, i love my flannel and cant have too many sets x

love my cath kidston looky likey tsv from last year. washes nice in the taupe set but the pink was more fluffy with shedding.

Latest posts

Back