Assets RHL by Spanx Ponte Shaping Leggings TSV 18/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Assets RHL by Spanx Ponte Shaping Leggings
Item Number: 160460
QVC Price £49.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.94
P&P £3.95

A pair of structured leggings from the Assets Red Hot Label range by Spanx to get rid of those pesky lumps and bumps with a mesh waistband to help flatten the tummy and ponte fabric to help smooth and firm your shape. Regain your confidence and show off your figure in slinkier designs and lighter colours with these stylish, versatile and flattering leggings from the Assets Red Hot Label range by Spanx.
A wardrobe staple - the ultimate day to evening must-have for your wardrobe, leggings are incredibly easy to throw on with dresses, skirts, or knitwear and teamed with anything from sandals to boots. With this Assets Red Hot Label design, you'll feel even more confident in your favourite outfits knowing your tummy looks flatter, your legs appear firmer, and your silhouette is smoother.

Must-have colours - both colour options complement any look, with the classic Black being the ultimate base, while the Deep Burgundy is perfect for adding a softer finishing touch to an outfit and introducing new colour palettes to your style. All we can say is, with autumn coming up, good luck resisting both!

Red Hot fashion - Assets Red Hot Label is an affordable line of Spanx offering you innovative designs with maximum comfort, style, and results you'd expect from the brand, whatever your budget. Whether you're new to the brand or a Spanx fan, these leggings are a fabulous addition to your wardrobe and truly combine fashion and function.
72% polyester, 24% rayon, 4% elastane
Machine wash cold

Colour options:

Black
Deep Burgundy

Garment measurements:

Waist: S: 59.1cm (23.3"), M: 64.1cm (25.3"), L: 69.2cm (27.3"), XL: 74.3cm (29.3")
Hip: S: 72.4cm (28.5"), M: 77.5cm (30.5"), L: 82.6cm (32.5"), XL: 87.6cm (34.5")
Inseam: S: 42.5cm (16.8"), M: 45.1cm (17.8"), L: 47.6cm (18.8"), XL: 50.2cm (19.8")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.160460

I think the pair of them have started shopping and dressing in tribute to Max Wall. How else can you explain how two attractive looking middle-aged women consistently look so ridiculous on air?

I'd like to know this, too. I remember being a bit repulsed by Max Wall as a youngster, and have the same feelings when I see these two on air in them now. I actually cringe to see them on.

I'm looking for a good quality shorter length (thick so they show as little of humps and bumps as possible) navy leggings to wear under tunics but anything navy seems to be more denim.

Don't seem to have been very popular, last showing at 6pm and every combination still in stock

i buy gap keep fit tights and use them as leggings..£10 in the sale last for years. thats why the tsvv has bombed £35 for leggings

M&S did lovely thick ponte leggings last winter. Wonder if they'll have them again this year.

Latest posts

Back