At home with Tova

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh-ooh, I know this one. He and his sister were child tv actors (he with ValerieHarper of MaryTylerMoore fame and Justine with MichaelJFox). He's married to daughter of PaulAnka, of "Diana" hit record. States had Elvis, UK had Cliff, Canada had Paul. :swoon:

Never heard of Jason Bateman?

Im glad it's not just me Frazzled!

Ooh-ooh, I know this one. He and his sister were child tv actors (he with ValerieHarper of MaryTylerMoore fame and Justine with MichaelJFox). He's married to daughter of PaulAnka, of "Diana" hit record. States had Elvis, UK had Cliff, Canada had Paul. :swoon:

I'm glad it's not just me either! Thanks Snarly - nice looking chap anyway, and fancy that, Paul Anka's daughter, now I did have a soft spot for him when I was young!

I know JustABit

Ta, BusyMum-I grew up watching TheBatemans in those tv programmes. But I can't tell you anything 'bout Bagpuss or Sooty etc from the UK. lol You'll never see me on TheChase, that's for sure ... x SmatteringOfKnowledgeSnarly

The house looks like it's previous occupants, out of date but rich. It's got a old person house vibe about it, not my cup of tea.

Fascinating to see Tova's house. It's not at all like I imagined. I thought it would be black and white, art deco, with mirrors and plush chaise longues and velvet curtains. Looking at the décor I would guess that Ernie had a strong influence over the design some years ago. Now that he has sadly gone it must have been so difficult for Tova living in that house. I can definitely imagine her gliding down the staircase, misting herself with purrrrrrrrrfuuuume on the way. If I were Tova I would buy a flat in Richmond. It's near a beautiful park and she could pop into QVC easily - even on the District Line if she wanted to (though I doubt she would ever take public transport!).

Latest posts

Back