Attitude By Renee TSV 01/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well given the amount of times that Renee boasts she's always travelling around the world to 'meetings', she clearly does her 'designs' on the back of an envelope whilst in transit. I wouldn't give a tenner for this, let alone thirty quid. And as for her 'spiel' all the time, she really does get on my 'girls' !!!! Spend some time at your drawing board Renee or stay across the pond and insult your customers there with your designs.

Honestly ? our wardrobe lady (full time nurse) who creates and makes all our amateur panto costumes does a FAR better job in design !!! This year its Robinson Crusoe, and l'm the narrator,....... dressed as a parrot - so a huge challenge but I know she'll come up trumps.

Brissles-- the Parrot look is so bang on trend, I am sure you can give it a little twist (hopefully not round the neck).Are you dressing it up or down?

That Renee was on earlier with Julia Roberts. She does seem rather strange. I can't put my finger on why, though. Not keen on her or any of the rags she is peddling.

So have shark bite hems and cold shoulders moved aside for cha cha sleeves? Wasnt there a tsv dress with those sleeves about a week ago? Is this the next fad that qvc will do to death? Maybe its a ploy to get us screaming for shark bites to come back!

Looks like something I imagine would have been worn to a 70s dinner party. I can see it now: The short "Kiki Dee" haircut, a simple "Pauline" gold necklace and one of those crimplene tops with the big sleeves. They would sit there eating chateaubriand, black forest gateau, fondue, melon balls and prawn cocktails with avocado slivers, and for dessert, some Angel Delight mousse in a sundae glass! There would be an orange lava lamp in the corner and a tiled coffee table, not to mention a yucca plant in the corner of the room.

Looks like something I imagine would have been worn to a 70s dinner party. I can see it now: The short "Kiki Dee" haircut, a simple "Pauline" gold necklace and one of those crimplene tops with the big sleeves. They would sit there eating chateaubriand, black forest gateau, fondue, melon balls and prawn cocktails with avocado slivers, and for dessert, some Angel Delight mousse in a sundae glass! There would be an orange lava lamp in the corner and a tiled coffee table, not to mention a yucca plant in the corner of the room.

Not even remotely close to the real thing, well not in my home!

It doesn`t seem to have sold. At 11pm all sizes and colours are still there. It really is time Q got themselves a new batch of buyers and brands.

Brissles-- the Parrot look is so bang on trend, I am sure you can give it a little twist (hopefully not round the neck).Are you dressing it up or down?

QVC presenters often say things in "parrot fashion." Do you get it? Parrot FASHION!" ahahaha!

rennes tsv's have been bombing for years. its a shame as the range used to be very good.

Latest posts

Back