Attitude by Renee TSV 15/04/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought her last TSV after a bit of dithering and on the recommendation of another poster and am happy enough with them. But I wouldn’t buy at full price.
By the time I’d stopped dithering the regular length had sold out in my size so I went for the tall. They are very long, but I just roll them up to wear with trainers and tucked in boots it doesn’t matter.
What surprised me most was the colour fastness. Having been caught out with jeans in the past, I always wash them before wearing and put a colour catcher in with them. The colour catcher came out with hardly any black on it all.

I have a few pairs of renee‘s cropped leggings which I have bought over the years and I can say that they are the best I’ve ever had. I will certainly be ordering a pair at the TSV price. I’m a size 10 and order the XS, when they come they look tiny but the stretch is amazing and once on they are comfy and amazingly don’t dig in. The material is dense, I have white ones and they aren’t see through, and you cant see my cellulite either!!

I have a few pairs of renee‘s cropped leggings which I have bought over the years and I can say that they are the best I’ve ever had. I will certainly be ordering a pair at the TSV price. I’m a size 10 and order the XS, when they come they look tiny but the stretch is amazing and once on they are comfy and amazingly don’t dig in. The material is dense, I have white ones and they aren’t see through, and you cant see my cellulite either!!
I’ve recently bought a few pairs of these leggings and they are the best I’ve ever bought. I do live in leggings in the house so have bought many over the years but no others I have had come close to the quality of these. I will definitely be interested in this TSV.

I would take Renée's offering over Ruth's, but I find it staggering how often Q have a procession of "spot the difference" TSVs, particularly in their fashion department.

Attachments

• Renee TSV 1.jpg
    Renee TSV 1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 139
  • Renee TSV 2.jpg
    Renee TSV 2.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 139
  • Renee TSV 3.jpg
    Renee TSV 3.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 114
  • Renee TSV 4.jpg
    Renee TSV 4.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 134
Women with Control Prime Stretch Denim Crop Trousers
QVC Price £48.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £3.95

Petite

Regular

A fantastic staple for your summer wardrobe, these Women with Control trousers will have you creating stylish looks with quiet confidence. The cropped length is ideal for the season, going perfectly with tunic tops and breezy shirts, plus the built-in tummy control panel will have you feeling like your best self as it helps to smooth the look of your silhouette for a flattering finish.
Enjoy the best of both - made in Women with Control's cotton Prime Stretch denim, these flattering trousers have a true denim appearance and feel but with enhanced four-way stretch and softness. Perfect if you love the look of a denim but want the added comfort that elasticity brings.
Dress with confidence - fitted with a tummy control panel that boasts the Blu-Tec Control System, these cropped trousers offer you the support and hold you want to help bring out the best of your figure. The interior mesh panel coupled with cleverly placed seam details at the waist work together to create a smooth, sleek finish that highlights your curves, without feeling tight or constricting.
Find your colour - with denim tones, classic neutrals and fresh pops of colour, there's something for everyone. Choose Black or White for a bit of monochrome magic, Indigo or Stonewash for that recognisable denim look. Alternatively, brighten things up with sun-ready Coral or on-trend Khaki!
  • Pockets
  • Body: 95% cotton, 5% elastane; mesh panel: 84% nylon, 16% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Black
  • Indigo
  • Stonewash
  • Khaki
  • Coral
  • White

Ideal World are doing a version of stretch crops. They don't have the control panel but they are very stretchy and comfortable. I have them in black, navy, mocha and white. They are on offer over Easter, 2 pairs for £20 with capped p&p £3.99

Oh dear, I was raving about these leggings in an earlier post but these are hideous. I hate the waistband and the petites look too long. Also the price is ridiculous, I think last years were somewhere around the £27.95 mark. I have a few pairs of the ideal world cropped trousers and I love them, brilliant for the price

These don’t look particularly good on anyone. They seem to look a bit too stretchy, and the pockets don’t sit properly.

Ideal World are doing a version of stretch crops. They don't have the control panel but they are very stretchy and comfortable. I have them in black, navy, mocha and white. They are on offer over Easter, 2 pairs for £20 with capped p&p £3.99
Are they cotton or poly, though?

Spot on! stretch crops, leggings, jeggings whatever guise they come in are not investment wear, so absolutely no point in spending nearly £40 on one pair, and we're talking over £50 full price.

Latest posts

Back