LG TSV 2.png
    858.9 KB · Views: 0
  • LG TSV 3.jpg
    LG TSV 3.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 0
  • LG TSV 4.png
    LG TSV 4.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Seems only a couple of years ago, everyone used to be really interested in the Laura Geller TSVs and would be asking or speculating about them as soon as the date was announced. There would be pages and pages of forum discussion before it even aired. I know we only learnt the contents of this one yesterday but still nobody seems to want to talk about it. What happened? Did the brand change? It’s not my thing but I’m curious. So few TSVs seem to get everyone excited these days in the way they did.

Seems only a couple of years ago, everyone used to be really interested in the Laura Geller TSVs and would be asking or speculating about them as soon as the date was announced. There would be pages and pages of forum discussion before it even aired. I know we only learnt the contents of this one yesterday but still nobody seems to want to talk about it. What happened? Did the brand change? It’s not my thing but I’m curious. So few TSVs seem to get everyone excited these days in the way they did.
I’ve noticed that with some of the big names. Maybe people are finding great bargains elsewhere? We know Elemis have shot themselves in the foot with their old stock and boots have almost continuous sales on Liz Earle… I think the last TSV I bought was the Christmas Molton Brown. QVC no longe have the monopoly on these brands, and their ridiculous postage charges put a lot of people off I think.
Their would be pages and pages of chatter in the past but now…

The ones I always looked forward to was the Christmas Molton Brown and l’Occitaine ones. This was back in the days when Jill Goldsmith was the Molton Brown rep. They used to be such value for money and came in the most beautiful strong presentation boxes. I still use one of the l’Occitaine boxes to keep my embroidery silks in, must be at least 15 years old. I’ve not bought a Christmas MB TSV for years as I don’t like the mix of smells. Always wait for the one extra one in December. Really not keen on the newer scents they have as they’re all a bit too sickly for me. I like more citrusy ones and eucalyptus. And if one more presenter says that everyone likes Rhubarb and Rose…

I’ve noticed that with some of the big names. Maybe people are finding great bargains elsewhere? We know Elemis have shot themselves in the foot with their old stock and boots have almost continuous sales on Liz Earle… I think the last TSV I bought was the Christmas Molton Brown. QVC no longe have the monopoly on these brands, and their ridiculous postage charges put a lot of people off I think.
Their would be pages and pages of chatter in the past but now…
I recently picked up two Laura Geller Eye Palettes in TK Max for a tenner each. One of them was on the QVC website for £40. I always have a little check in there and as long as they are sealed, I’m happy!

The ones I always looked forward to was the Christmas Molton Brown and l’Occitaine ones. This was back in the days when Jill Goldsmith was the Molton Brown rep. They used to be such value for money and came in the most beautiful strong presentation boxes. I still use one of the l’Occitaine boxes to keep my embroidery silks in, must be at least 15 years old. I’ve not bought a Christmas MB TSV for years as I don’t like the mix of smells. Always wait for the one extra one in December. Really not keen on the newer scents they have as they’re all a bit too sickly for me. I like more citrusy ones and eucalyptus. And if one more presenter says that everyone likes Rhubarb and Rose…
Jill Goldsmith was the best brand ambassador ever…. And the gift sets in those days were so luxurious….

You can't beat Aldi's dupes. The hot cloth cleanser is amazing ,I think it's been commented on many times.
I've started popping into TK Maxx,they have plenty of bargains.
I love the hot cloth cleanser

The only thing that QVC seem to push these days is the Easy Pays but there again you can get payment options with most online companies.They have their faithful followers like a lady I chatted to a few weeks ago, who don’t think twice about the P&P. There is no reply to that.

I have used easy pay long ago, but it always slightly worried me, after the first payment I just wanted it gone.

I remember something I was buying on easy pay and the last payment due, checked, and it had not come out of my bank account. Totally freaked me out, and I phoned CS, found it was actually not due until the following week.

I’m waiting to see how much this TsV is , as I only want the balance and Brighten. Not really interested in the other two items but if it’s cheaper or the same price as bnb on its own I’ll get it.

I have used easy pay long ago, but it always slightly worried me, after the first payment I just wanted it gone.

I remember something I was buying on easy pay and the last payment due, checked, and it had not come out of my bank account. Totally freaked me out, and I phoned CS, found it was actually not due until the following week.
I always get an email a few days before it goes out of my account telling me it’s due.
I use it quite a bit.

The prices on Q for individual items are ridiculous. You can buy premium brands for the same price and all online retails regularly have 15% or 20% offers. I got the last LG TSV and it was very nice but not tempted by this one. Got to say I really rate the LG baked blushes, balance and glow and kajal eyeliners.
I'm another devotee of her blushers, kajals and bronsers. There were also mattifying products back in the day and they were fab.

I’m waiting to see how much this TsV is , as I only want the balance and Brighten. Not really interested in the other two items but if it’s cheaper or the same price as bnb on its own I’ll get it.
Probably around £40, like most of beauty TSVs.

Latest posts

Back