Attitude by Renee TSV 19/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Let's hope it's better than that awful tat which was forced on us last time :mysmilie_487:

Well, if she goes the way of the other yankee 'designers' it'll be a top and 'pant' duo with pockets and similar to the Join/Yonk Gim labels - oh yes and in block colours of sludge, mustard, khaki, wine and navy.

Well, if she goes the way of the other yankee 'designers' it'll be a top and 'pant' duo with pockets and similar to the Join/Yonk Gim labels - oh yes and in block colours of sludge, mustard, khaki, wine and navy.

Judging by the last few it won't even be that good

Her stuff has really gone down the Swannee over the past few years. I have some early bits and they are a whole different ball game.

It reminds me of the old fashioned nylon overalls supermarket staff used to wear many years ago. All it needs is a logo over the left breast and you could be back in the days of working at Woolies.

Oh Vienna, I was just going to say it looks like the tabard uniform worn by the staff in my late Dad's care home !!! The greeny one looked like the one the kitchen staff wore !! only needs a hat to match.

No doubt it will be described as easy to wear (can anyone explain what is difficult to wear ????), so soft on the skin and will team up with everything else in her range - oh and yes, being part of her wardrobe warrior it will screw up in your handbag ready to your next shift at the residential home :mysmilie_17:

As I'm only just under five feet tall, that length would be more like a dress on me, but with the added bonus of side slits high enough to show a flash of my knickers, not a look I was looking for at my age!

i so agree particularly about the green one.

A couple of the colours look okish from a distance but I suspect Mrs Overall would be a perfect model for them.

Agree it looks like a uniform .

I wore something similar years ago when I worked in a hospital as a ward clerk. The shape was the same without the slits .The colour was Salmon pink.I hated it.

Loved the work though.

Why do the stylists always 'team' leggings with high heels? I think it looks very 'lady of the night'.

Why do the stylists always 'team' leggings with high heels? I think it looks very 'lady of the night'.

Could be worse Tiddley. They could team them with well worn 80`s era white slingback wedges a la Del Boy Flint.

white shoes and black stockings and/or black bra showing through a white blouse are the 2 things which scream ladies of the night to me (I think it is an age thing).

Mind you I have always loved red shoes and was never allowed to have them when young so since I have became financially independent I have purchased them now and again. Mr L calls them my "slapper shoes" - I hope he is joking but maybe not????

Well, where I live leggings are always worn with Uggs, trainers and ballet pumps - NEVER sky high stilettoes; perhaps its a 'London' thing but personally I don't think its a good look whether its on a size 8 or 18 - not classy or chic. The ever mentioned Audrey Hepburn often wore fitted cigarette pants with a black top, and always with ballet pumps, so refined - can you IMAGINE her in killer heels ????? er no.

Attitudes by Renee Long Line Jersey Tunic with Collar Detail
Item Number: 159100
QVC Price £35.00
Today's Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £3.95

This long-line, shirt-style tunic top from Attitudes by Renee features 3/4 sleeves, a shirt collar leading to a mock placket where buttons would be, and a hi-lo curved hemline that is longer at the back than the front. Flattering, timeless and stylish, this long-length tunic-top can be worn with flats and statement jewellery for a laidback look, or grab a gold-tone belt to accent your waistline to add a feminine edge.

Flattering and comfortable - in a high quality jersey this shirt will not cling, simply skim down the body to create a flattering silhouette, and a little stretch in the fabric that means it will also be so comfy to wear. Whether you're working, shopping or travelling, you can do it all day in style in this top.

Chic, comfortable and versatile - in a chic block colour this shirt can be worn with flats, leggings and a scarf during the day, then switch those out for a statement necklace, a chic pair of heels and some slim-fitting trousers for an elegant evening look.

Tones of choice - if you prefer more neutral tones to complement your current wardrobe then opt for the Black or Taupe shirts. However, if you're looking to add a statement shade to looks this season the Cherry, Electric Blue or Teal options will be just what you're looking for.

Side vents at hemline
94% polyester, 6% elastane jersey
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 85.1cm (33.5"), S: 92.7cm (36.5"), M: 97.8cm (38.5"), L: 102.9cm (40.5"), XL: 110.5cm (43.5"), 2XL: 123.2cm (48.5"), 3XL: 133.4cm (52.5")
Length (all sizes): 90.2cm(35.5")

Colour options:

Electric Blue
Teal
Cherry
Black
Taupe

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.159100

Might have to stay up to watch this on air, can't wait to see what 'on trend/catwalk/this look is everywhere' pushy babble they come out with to flog this 'Mrs. Overall meets Care Home Worker meets Prisoner Cell Block H' look......!

:mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back