Attituds by Renee TSV 24/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The trousers are too short in relation to the length of the top. And depending on the bra, I bet you'd be able to see the edges and seams of underwear. The bra would have to be padded. I've noticed that none of the models have nipples. They must use something because they are perfectly smooth all over. QVC please use normal women as models then we can get a realistic idea of what the clothes would really look like.

I actually quite like the simple style of the dress - at least unlike a lot of maxi frocks on Q there aren't yards of fabric which can make you look like a galleon in full sail ! HOWEVER, as mentioned before, the measurements for the bust & hips on the larger sizes are totally different for those given for the top in the same set sizing - a difference of 6 or 7 " ! Anyone liking it enough would have to order 2 sizes to gauge the right fit !

(I refuse to mention the 'trousers' - Lenny Feinberg would "lovingly" refer to them as "gauchos", ugh !)

What a relief to have a fashion guest who doesn't scream and act out like. Drunken leprechauns. This Renee lady is elegance personified. She has class and discusses the clothes with dignity, knowledge and passion. What a lady!

I see stretchy plain maxi dresses just like this one on my local market and in every colour under the Sun and under a tenner.

What a relief to have a fashion guest who doesn't scream and act out like. Drunken leprechauns. This Renee lady is elegance personified. She has class and discusses the clothes with dignity, knowledge and passion. What a lady!

I like Renee. The Tsv though is not to my taste. She is an attractive lady but not overly keen on the blonde do!

Why is it every time one of these fashion hours is on the words "real women" keeps coming out of the guests ande presenters mouths?

I have had a few pieces of ABR in the distant past but as with all things Q the quality started to go down and the fit was so unpredictable that after sending several pieces back I don't even watch the shows now.

I like Renee. The Tsv though is not to my taste. She is an attractive lady but not overly keen on the blonde do!

I have to admit you' re right about the hair. Makes her look like Tovas Wig stand. I was commenting more on her presentation and behaviour , she has way more class than lots of other guests and has something sensible to say about the clothes instead of "oohing &ahhiing" and running all over the place like a fool. I like her except for the cold shark eyes that my friend pointed out when she speaks to the camera.

Latest posts

Back