Awful Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

.....past all of the beds,gadgets,hoovers,......

Dont' be silly Peterspants, er, HOOVER ??? Franks maintains she wouldn't know one end of a vacuum cleaner from the other !

I notice though when she spouts on about a product, every other sentence is the item number even if she said it 30 seconds earlier. I can just imagine her reciting it in her sleep. zzzzzzzz 'item number 405930'. zzzzzzz 'and your item number is 405930'.,zzzzzzzzzz and your item number is 4 ZERO593ZERO'.....

All I can say is the dietary supplement isn't improving her brain power - it's like watching Stepford Wives with corporate-speak.

Jill 'I have it all' gets right on my t***.I watched a repeat late last night where they were showing a hair restorative lotion.Of course she showed the new regrowth in her hair -in great detail.She has that product and of course there was the obligatory talk, talk ,talk with about 2 breaths a minute. Phew!! Next show was a make up presentation....Imedeen *I believe,which she stated she had always used.She must have one heck of a make up routine as she uses and owns them all.Where does she start?Amazing she gets out of the house too,as she must have to fight her way past all of the beds,gadgets,hoovers,etc.Silly mare.

*I have found out this is an (expensive)dietary supplement. As well as a complicated make up regime ,she must also have a dilemma deciding which of her many supplements to take.I am sure she has all of the ones from Q.

Latest posts

Back