Bank Holiday Offers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PennyPitStop

Registered Shopper
Yippe a bank holiday with that strange shiny bright thing in the sky. I hope you all get your Vitamin D top up over the next few days.

I've been looking at a few sites where I have a wish list and just ordered from three.

20% off one with free delivery over £35.

Scrawlr Box a stationery monthly subscription box have past boxes to buy even if you aren't a subscriber down from £17 to as low as £5 for some, including postage. One of these £5 boxes has three pens with a RRP of £3something each. Their "stuff" is of good quality and sometimes really lovely.

ASOS has a sale with some things 40% off even 70 (but none of those hit my basket 😭) and an added discount for newbies over £25. Not sure if the T&Cs if both apply.

At 4am I need saving from myself. Issued with a new credit card this week, love it, overworked already. Spent more since midnight that I have in months.

Yippe a bank holiday with that strange shiny bright thing in the sky. I hope you all get your Vitamin D top up over the next few days.

I've been looking at a few sites where I have a wish list and just ordered from three.

20% off one with free delivery over £35.

Scrawlr Box a stationery monthly subscription box have past boxes to buy even if you aren't a subscriber down from £17 to as low as £5 for some, including postage. One of these £5 boxes has three pens with a RRP of £3something each. Their "stuff" is of good quality and sometimes really lovely.

ASOS has a sale with some things 40% off even 70 (but none of those hit my basket 😭) and an added discount for newbies over £25. Not sure if the T&Cs if both apply.

At 4am I need saving from myself. Issued with a new credit card this week, love it, overworked already. Spent more since midnight that I have in months.

After reading this, I ordered each of my nieces and nephew one of the heavily reduced Scrawlrboxes! Two at £5 and one £10 one (with liquid pencil tubes?!)
They’re all very arty, two just finished exams and it’s half term!

I hadn’t come across that art subscription box before and could justify £17 on them but I decided to risk at those bargain prices!

They’ve been despatched hope they arrive soon!
Thanks so much for the tip! :)

Hope they’re as cute and fun as they look!

After reading this, I ordered each of my nieces and nephew one of the heavily reduced Scrawlrboxes! Two at £5 and one £10 one (with liquid pencil tubes?!)
They’re all very arty, two just finished exams and it’s half term!

I hadn’t come across that art subscription box before and could justify £17 on them but I decided to risk at those bargain prices!

They’ve been despatched hope they arrive soon!
Thanks so much for the tip! :)

Hope they’re as cute and fun as they look!

I had the February, March and April 2020. Tuesday (1/6) by Royal Mail, ordered late on 26/5. One box is small enough to go through the letter box but three came in a bag so it was a knick on the door.

I think the quality of the stuff is excellent Faber-Castell have something in all my three. I had 4 pens in one box RRP £2.69 each I think.

No unbixing I've seen has a price per item like Beauty Boxes but I'd say they are well worth the £15 month subscription Bix rate. Not looked into that yet. I'm not arty so water colours and those things don't do it for me, but calligraphy and journal long I can do.

The had a sale over Easter, but not first May back holiday, again second May bank holiday. So worth going for a nose around August BH if you like the boxes.

Hope you family enjoy them, I've had a little play and pleased with my stuff. Always liked nice pens.

Hi “Penny” and thanks a lot for you reply!
So glad you’re pleased with what you’ve received - £5 boxes were amazing bargain!

I ordered mine on Sunday (30th) but there was bank holiday.. Have had the despatch emails tho..
I ordered the Feb and March and July 2020 boxes!

The Feb one is all pens and Kraft paper, March is the nice spectrum noir pens and the July is the most “arty” - it has tubes of liquid pencil (?!) and things!
I’m like you in that I love lettering and calligraphy but not full on art!

But the rest of my family are all very artistic and love acrylics and watercolours etc.

I’m much more musical ;)
Checked out some prices for myself on amazon to do a comparison. Probably most have rrp higher or at least £17 all in (for one off boxes) but only just on some I think?
I wish now that I’d got myself a box and also for mum as her BD is soon but when I went back to order more sale had ended!

Thanks for the sale tip - will see if they have sales next holiday time... :)

Enjoy creating..

Latest posts

Back