Bare Escentuals pots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
Probably my aging eyes, but am I the only one fed up with trying to identify which item is which in the make-up box? Different items of similar colours in shallow pots with same plain colour lids! Can't read anything. often in tiny writing, without my glasses. Surely some kind of identification could be added to the lid? Maybe I should store it all upside down and keep a magnifying glass in the box! :bandit:

At least the extra-large tinted mineral veil, which arrived today, is easy to spot!

Funnily enough I ended up having a minor hissy fit this very morning which resulted in a 'restructure' of my make up bag, due to the fact that a load of the pots looked the same and I got sick of dragging each one out to squint at what colour etc was inside. I've ended up with a make up basket instead now, so I can store them all on their sides to hopefully make it easier to see.

I bought some cheap Tesco reading glasses - 1.0 for the computer, 2.0 for reading Tesco labels while shopping.
They live in my handbag.

The 2.0 has a dab of nail varnish on the arm so I can distinguish them.
Maybe you could dab your pots with different shades of varnish.

I stick labels on them !!! I'm glad it's not just me !!!

Mmmm, I feel an email to BE coming on, there must thousands of us out there!

I bought some cheap Tesco reading glasses - 1.0 for the computer, 2.0 for reading Tesco labels while shopping.
They live in my handbag.

The 2.0 has a dab of nail varnish on the arm so I can distinguish them.
Maybe you could dab your pots with different shades of varnish.

Flaw1 - I don't wear varnish, Flaw2 - I'd still need my glasses to keep reading the index I'd have to compile to remind me what each colour meant!!

Glad I'm not the only one walking round Tesco with these perched on the end of my nose! :giggle:

Not on my nose, one arm of specs tucked in the neck of whatever I'm wearing :giggle:

Drives me nuts. If I wear my reading glasses to read labels I look up and nearly fall over.
Worse is riding shotgun in the car, swapping sun glasses to reading glasses to read maps, notes, read texts. Lord!
I feel as if I'm juggling glasses.

Last edited:
A friend got a silver marker and wrote in large letters on the lids what they all were. I however have far too much time on my hands obviously as I like digging about and coming up with new colours :giggle:

Latest posts

Back