Bare Escentuals TSV 14/3/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not a hope in hell springs to mind!
Well hope it's a goodun whatever it is, not had a BE TSV before, just got the try me kit and really like it.
Am usually a Smashbox lass but the last one was rubbish so didn't go for it!

Soooooo I need a make up fix lol

Just looking at the TV guide that was in with me LE TSV and it's got a Gatineu TSV on the 7th, has the BE TSV been moved to another day??

Thank you xx

On the website weekly TV guide it lists BE TSV's on both the 7th and the 14th March... Maybe it's Gatineau on the 7th and BE on the 14th then.. and someone has made an error?!

Sorry to take the thread slightly off topic, but can anyone remember the names of the alternative mineral makeups discussed here in the past?

I dont have a problem with BE as such, in fact i love it but i saw some photos of myself recently and i look sooooo washed out and actually dewy/shiney (blaming the feather light mineral veil???). Anyway, i remember someone mentioning this could be becuase BE contains something?????

Hiya, just wondering if there are any ideas about the BE TSV yet, dying to know, cos i didnt get the Mally one as waiting for this.

Thank you xx

I only use mineral veil now. Find BE too expensive & eye colour creases. I use the brand mentioned on this thread, better quality in my opinion:mysmilie_12:

I seem to remember a forumite going to a recent beauty event and being told that the BE TSV was going to be a kit with the basic elements in it. I have an unopened foundation that I can use in the summer once my balance and brighten is finshed so I don't actually need anything right now.

Really wish we would get that handy buki brush rather than the usual one!!

Would rather have the last TSV than the one before I think & I wish we could have the same TSV's rather than scaled down ones!!!

Possible TSV details :-

229897 - Bare Escentuals

1x 8g Foundation SPF 15 (available in Fairly Light, Light, Medium Beige, Medium, Medium Tan, Tan, Medium Dark, Golden Dark)
1x 1.5g Hydrating Mineral Veil,
1x 0.85g Bare Radiance All Over Face Colour
1x 0.57g Well Rested Multi Tasking Eye Powder
1x 15ml Prime Time Foundation Primer
1x Handy Buki brush
1x Hydrating & Brighten brush

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/97/229897.001

Thank you for posting this, have been waiting ages to see what its gonna be!

Bit gutted there is no eye shadows in it tho, as this is the first BE TSV am gonna buy, never mind, next time eh?? LOL

x

Latest posts

Back