BareMinerals TSV 14/7/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lee from Bareminerals on Facebook said it was to do with eyebrows... Think they have anew eyebrow pencil coming out? Could be an 'eye' kit maybe?

Lee from Bareminerals on Facebook said it was to do with eyebrows... Think they have anew eyebrow pencil coming out? Could be an 'eye' kit maybe?

Yes I like the idea of an eye kit. Would be nice if it didn't have foundation in it. I know it's their "hero product" and I can understand why it's nearly always in TSV's, but it's put me off buying their TSV's recently as I'd just have stacks of the stuff piling up.
Also if it was eyes it'd be nice if it had some slightly more exciting colours in than neutrals. I know a TSV has to sell to the masses, but I just can't see the point of putting eye make up on to make it look as if you're not wearing anything!

I like the look of this tsv my foundation is getting a little to light after my hoilday so could do with going up a shade or two. What is the other mineral pot. I can see its a full size foundation but what is in the small pot is a it a mineral viel .

Umm, undecided on this. I was hoping for some 'colour' like a Ready blush and eyeshadow or something.

Anyone know how much the TSV is and if it's on Easy Pay?

Thank you :)

The TSV is on 4 easy pays, and are usually around the 40 quid mark :)
Easy pay would be great ! I've had a card today which says the TSV is bareMinerals 7 Piece A Flawless Future Collection -full sized foundation, Moxie Lipgloss in Go Getter (a sensational coral pink shade). Stroke of Light EyeBrightener, frame & Define Brow Pencil ..... Odd to only mention 4 items as the mascara was what sold it to me -guess the other items are mascara, brush & finishing powder (name escapes me) -I'm still in though if the value is as good as usual.

This could be a good one. Hope the brow pencil comes in different colours. Would be great if it had a light ash blonde like an ancient brow powder of theirs I'm still eking out. The ones in the shops tend to be too yellow toned.

Latest posts

Back