Barr + Barr OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitkat

Registered Shopper
Barr + Barr Leather Shoulder Bag with Detachable Strap.
One Time Only Price £86.16
QVC Price£136.50
Item Number151027

Description
Barr & Barr leather shoulder bag. Featuring a smart versatile shape with a weaving leather strap used to tighten or loosen the bag. A useful detachable shoulder strap and lots of handy pockets and slots add function to this stylish everyday bag.

•Block colour all over
•Handles flat around the mid-section for better comfort and grip
•Two front side zip-around pockets
•More slot and zipped pockets inside
•The bag is accessible via a central magnetic clipper
•Four protective studs on base
•100% leather
•Bag: 29cm x 34cm x 10.67cm (11.5" x 13.5" x 4.2")
•Handle drop 5.5"/13.97cm (5.5")
•Shoulder strap drop: 46cm (18")
•Comes with a branded storage dust bag

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.151027

Ohhhhhh this is the one that caught my eye on the preview.

I love the purple one but just can't afford it even at the OTO price.:mysmilie_468:

Sorry, give me Tigs any day, didn't like any of the offerings today and thought they looked cheap and had funnily folded over tops. Prefer tailoring.

If this is the one that was shown in the 11pm hour, it was gone in about 60 seconds.

Gorgeous gorgeous bags. I am soooo tempted.

Stock of bags

considering the prices of the bags, the speed at which they sold out and the fact that Jilly asked her (or pleaded) to bring more stock next time...I think that there were five of each bag in stock or even less!!! B-)

Some of the designs are lovely, BUT BUT BUT for such expensive bags there are NO little studs on the base of the bag, so there would be no putting these bags on the floor for fear of ruining them.

Amazing really, because qvc are always quick to point out on other brands over £100 that a sign of quality are the little studs on the base. Major flaw and has put me off them. I like a stud on my bottom !!!

I'm about to remove a green one from my basket if anyone is interested in trying to synchronise things....

I'm about to remove a green one from my basket if anyone is interested in trying to synchronise things....

Tut, tut - was that in addition to the Pale Grey option you were holding.......:mysmilie_506:

Pot.....kettle.....black!!!!!! :wink:

I'll have you know that it's all in the interests of product testing and I've already convinced myself that it will be absolutely useless........:tongue:

Tut, tut - was that in addition to the Pale Grey option you were holding.......:mysmilie_506:

I'll have you know that it's all in the interests of product testing and I've already convinced myself that it will be absolutely useless........:tongue:

Errr, I succumbed in the end - you're such a bad influence! :sun: We'll be able to compare notes now! :devil:

(Aren't you supposed to be on your way to the Cotswolds? :wink:)

Latest posts

Back