Basso nearly falls flat on his face

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
Basso was showing off with AD dancing around, AD went through the big O of the 50 but when Basso tried it he got one leg through and it started to roll forward with him stuck in it. AD had to stop him from going flat on his face. Shame! it was very funny though.

I saw that, it was hysterical!! AD nearly wet herself!! My hubby (who never watches but was in the room at the time) though DB was as camp as Christmas!! Have I missed something here...??! :confused:

I woke up DH and rewound the show - it really was hilarious, but in fairness to DB, he took it with good grace - expect to see the clip on bloopers shows! In the next hour CH dropped a Lulu G purse on the floor and earlier in the day Pipa had a mishap in the B & W show - maybe the've been 'celebrating' their 50 hours of fashion backstage!

AD is great. She looks good with the weight loss and has no problem with her ego at all. Her and DB really work well together and he clearly likes her. There's none of that usual "I'm a small" that you get from some others.

AD is a pro!!!, compared to the younger ones. E.G Carmel, Craig, Mical, Clare, Anna, pipa. The others are passable.

I saw that, it was hysterical!! AD nearly wet herself!! My hubby (who never watches but was in the room at the time) though DB was as camp as Christmas!! Have I missed something here...??! :confused:

I always thought he was married, until someone on here put me right :nod:

Basso lives with his partner, the substantially younger (and considerably slimmer) Michael Cominotto, who works as Basso's style director and recently launched a line of his own menswear called MIC. Basso and Cominotto live at the Beresford in a first-floor apartment that features a private entrance; the address is posted on PETA websites and has been the site of noisy protests over the years. They also have a home in Palm Beach.

I like some of his coats , though. Some of his macs are fabulous value. The quality , attention to detail and linings are absolutely excellent . My daughter has a hooded sateen zip jacket and always gets lots of compliments when she wears it . I've had a storm coat for a couple of years , which will no doubt make an appearance again this autumn.
In my opinion some of the negative feelings created by D.B are due to culture differences between our respective countries and also some behaviour that's acceptable in the fashion industry but not elsewhere !!!
By the way , he nearly always has Sharon as one of the models of his clothes. Perhaps he asks for her especially !!

I like some of his coats , though. Some of his macs are fabulous value. The quality , attention to detail and linings are absolutely excellent . My daughter has a hooded sateen zip jacket and always gets lots of compliments when she wears it . I've had a storm coat for a couple of years , which will no doubt make an appearance again this autumn.
In my opinion some of the negative feelings created by D.B are due to culture differences between our respective countries and also some behaviour that's acceptable in the fashion industry but not elsewhere !!!
By the way , he nearly always has Sharon as one of the models of his clothes. Perhaps he asks for her especially !!

who wouldnt? she is FABULOUS!

I don't have a problem with Dennis Basso. And I think that's it's obvious that the models and the presenters like working with him. I saw a bit of his show with Pipa and Anne and they were both perfectly happy.

And I reckon he asks for Sharon and Goody. Goody isn't around this weekend but they both look amazing in his coats. True glamour girls. Sharon looks a million dollars in that metallic mac yesterday.

Latest posts

Back