Beating the mute!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
TV on in the background for 'noise', but wanting to read the n/paper I turned the volume level down. Whereas the Brand Amb of Easiwigs or whatever, was barely audible, the shrieking/shouting of Knuckles Kramer still came through like someone on a protest march ! Turned down the volume again, still she could be heard - the woman is like an aircraft taking off ! Finally I turned the sound OFF - that muffled her ! by the cringe I never really appreciated the lungs on her, it must be hell living in the same house.

(Mind you, I wouldn't want to share house room with any of them for that matter)

TV on in the background for 'noise', but wanting to read the n/paper I turned the volume level down. Whereas the Brand Amb of Easiwigs or whatever, was barely audible, the shrieking/shouting of Knuckles Kramer still came through like someone on a protest march ! Turned down the volume again, still she could be heard - the woman is like an aircraft taking off ! Finally I turned the sound OFF - that muffled her ! by the cringe I never really appreciated the lungs on her, it must be hell living in the same house.

(Mind you, I wouldn't want to share house room with any of them for that matter)
I don’t think it’s so much volume with Alex, but more the stridency…. I bet her children don’t need to be told twice to do something 😏…..

The one that really needs muting is Leanne who presents Festive Christmas things. She was recently demonstrating a hat that moves and plays music and was leaping around the studio shrieking like a banshee. Talk about childish and ear deafening behaviour, I turned over immediately.

Alex Kramer aka Knuckles has a supremely unattractive voice - nasal and shrill and much too loud. A positive from my point of view, however, is that I can understand everything she says. I can hardly understand Glen Campbell, and Debby Flint often swallows words at the end of
sentences, finishing with a whisper. Jackie Gabler is often difficult to understand because she gabbles too much.

The one that really needs muting is Leanne who presents Festive Christmas things. She was recently demonstrating a hat that moves and plays music and was leaping around the studio shrieking like a banshee. Talk about childish and ear deafening behaviour, I turned over immediately.
Yes, she is of the Chloe Everton school of presentation 'skills'. Seems to think that she's brightening our day with her 'fun' behaviour.
Speaking of Mrs. Everton, I saw the back-end of an hour she had presented and both she and the BA were rolling around on the floor.

I'm all for having a laugh and have even been known to do a bit of kareoke (after 10 whiskys) but there's a time and a place and when you're doing your job isn't one of them.

CC

Dear Lord. Caught some of the lunchtime show with a newbie. Such lazy diction- tweny pounds, orda, to name two and that’s before she starts on the stupid stories and hard sell. Is this really the best they can get?

Dear Lord. Caught some of the lunchtime show with a newbie. Such lazy diction- tweny pounds, orda, to name two and that’s before she starts on the stupid stories and hard sell. Is this really the best they can get?

Apparently so. Both of the new presenters are dire, although Ophelia is marginally better. I’m changing channels all the time nowadays because of certain presenters, all the advanced orders and the fact that the channel is like Groundhog Day.

You know I’d never thought I’d see the day when I would miss Chunts (just a tiny tweeny smidgen mind you). Much and all as I thoroughly disliked her I’ll admit she knew the products.

So far I haven’t thought the same of spaniel ears and the others of the same vintage but any more of these 2 new bin lids and I just might.

Latest posts

Back