Beauty box coming to Q Friday?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got my Powder beauty box today and I can honestly say it's great. £25 as I had a discount code no P&P and great products. Dying to try the Pericone plasma moisturiser (full size). NO QVC box for me on Friday

I too got the powder box and compared to this ,it's amazing the amount of products .Qvc box has sample size stuff and looks not worth the price ,and the person unboxing seems to fake the ' oh my God ' . It's like loccitane sample or travel size which they sell on telly.The only full size is the nail varnish .Totally not interested in this box .

The sizes seem to be so small ,something like samples you would get from shops .6 ml and 7 ml:thinking:

I've just ordered mine, got my confirmation and receipt but when I went back in it said delivery to UK mainland only. I'm in N.Ireland. Wonder how that'll go.......

Hi Andik. The sales lady in M&S offered it to me when I was buying other stuff. It was only £10 and had over £100 worth of products in it. Had stuff from Philip Kingsley, Ultrasun and loads of other great brands too.

Hi Andik. The sales lady in M&S offered it to me when I was buying other stuff. It was only £10 and had over £100 worth of products in it. Had stuff from Philip Kingsley, Ultrasun and loads of other great brands too.

Ah, thanks. It sounds amazing. I didn't think they might do them in stores - my local one maybe didn't. I googled it and saw this - is it the same?

http://www.marksandspencer.com/s/beauty/beauty-box

Do we know if they often do these boxes?

Yes that's the one! Was fab! Good sizes of things too. They normally do a few a year. Summer, Christmas and I think there may be a Mothers Day one too. Hope you get one next time!

H I got an email as my sparks card is registered. The next one will be Christmas.

Yes that's the one! Was fab! Good sizes of things too. They normally do a few a year. Summer, Christmas and I think there may be a Mothers Day one too. Hope you get one next time!

Thank you. I'll definitely be looking out. Enjoy yours.

H I got an email as my sparks card is registered. The next one will be Christmas.

Thanks, Mia. I am a Sparks member too but don't recall an email. I'll have to check the emails more carefully in future.

I got an email from M&S just a general one(I also get Sparks emails), with the Beauty Box info. Also when you walked into my local store they where at the front door. So far they have done two within a year. The first one people went nuts and ran out quickly, but my M&S had plenty for a few weeks.

I got an email from M&S just a general one(I also get Sparks emails), with the Beauty Box info. Also when you walked into my local store they where at the front door. So far they have done two within a year. The first one people went nuts and ran out quickly, but my M&S had plenty for a few weeks.

Thanks for this, Donna. It will make me more alert in future! I have definitely never seen them in my local M&S, which is not tiny but the beauty section is quite small. I checked back through old Sparks emails earlier and I see I did get one on 9th June that mentioned the box, at the bottom, so I must just not have read right down. It said you had to spend £40 in clothing and beauty to qualify?

Anyway, I see the QVC Beauty Box is live now. I'm not going to buy it, mainly because I'm learning on here that there are much better value ones out there!

Latest posts

Back