Beauty Day - Ojon TSV - Saturday 19th December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i know, hopefully one of the super sleuths will find out beforehand. I have never been disappointed with an ojon TSV and if that new shampoo and conditioner are in there i'll be delighted

I remember Dennis last week giving us the rubbish talk about "tawaka" being discountinued because the carp argument that "there is no more.... and we have to respect mother nature bla bla"(we all know this is a fib). He said they are working on a new formula to replace the tawaka range, could be another year or so before they have a new range with similar properties. I have stocked up with tawaka, as it is the only shampoo that makes my hair soft. The hydrating shampoo dries my hair out even more.... but I wil be interested in this tsv

I remember Dennis last week giving us the rubbish talk about "tawaka" being discountinued because the carp argument that "there is no more.... and we have to respect mother nature bla bla"(we all know this is a fib). He said they are working on a new formula to replace the tawaka range, could be another year or so before they have a new range with similar properties. I have stocked up with tawaka, as it is the only shampoo that makes my hair soft. The hydrating shampoo dries my hair out even more.... but I wil be interested in this tsv

i have to agree the hydrating shampoo and conditioner are not all that. i do feel that they have changed the formula from years ago.
bought the bumper size restorative treatment as it is really the best thing in the range. everything else is overhyped and expensive for what it is.
will gladly be farting on this.

Estee Lauder bought the brand I think it was last year. Of course they are dumping down on the ingredients.

Estee Lauder don't own Philosophy but they where sold and loads complain the skincare is now nothing like it was. Watery and thin is the common complaint.

I may be wrong but looking at the picture it appears to be one of the smaller ones.
(I hope Im wrong on this).

Latest posts

Back