Currentbody TSV 3.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Currentbody TSV 4.jpg
    Currentbody TSV 4.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Currentbody TSV 5.jpg
    Currentbody TSV 5.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 38
OMG!!!! Lose the crows feet, the 11's and your dignity with it! Oh and £200! Wonder how much Q will sell it for? Don't expect any change from £180!

Oh, charming. A beauty gift idea…I can see it now.
The recipient unwraps their gift. Looks at it in puzzlement and asks what it is.
“Oh” you reply “it’s to make you look less knackered and get rid of your eye wrinkles”.
You then duck as said gift Is launched back at you at high velocity.

Seems Mr. Dyson will be bringing out more products like this. He is investing into more beauty tech.

A supersonic gadget to remove glunk from the pores, maybe? Outrageously expensive - highly likely.

Oh, charming. A beauty gift idea…I can see it now.
The recipient unwraps their gift. Looks at it in puzzlement and asks what it is.
“Oh” you reply “it’s to make you look less knackered and get rid of your eye wrinkles”.
You then duck as said gift Is launched back at you at high velocity.
Ha reminds me of when my childhood sweetheart bought me a Xmas cellulite massager when i was about 16/17 . I still don't have cellulite at 52 ...and surprisingly enough he turned out to be a real prick!!!!!!

CurrentBody Skin LED Eye Perfector with Eye Patches
Item Number: 733214
QVC Price £199.00
Todays Special Value Price £145.98
P&P £3.95

Enjoy revitalising skin tech from home with the Skin LED Eye Perfector from CurrentBody. Using amber, red, deep red, and infrared light therapy, this innovative device works to help tackle the visible signs of ageing. You'll also receive a set of Hydrogel eye masks, which work to promote smoother and brighter-looking skin. This treatment brings the latest technology to the comfort of your own home for gorgeous skincare results.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the CurrentBody Skin LED Eye Perfector with eye patches individually, directly from CurrentBody.com you'd pay £224. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £145.98 plus P&P, you're saving £74.07.

Your salon, at home - this CurrentBody LED Eye Perfector mask uses red and near infra-red technology at levels of 633nm and 830nm typically used in salon treatments, plus the flexible silicone design wraps around your face for comfortable treatments you can fit into your daily routine - without having to leave your bedroom!

A boost of hydration - you can discover the benefits of the LED Eye Perfector with or without the included five Hydrogel Eye Masks, as the LED light seamlessly passes through the gel. These one-use hydrating sheet masks work to help promote a firmer, more hydrated-looking complexion and are infused with three botanical extracts.

• LED Eye Perfector (l x w x d): 20.2cm x 17.5cm x 4.5cm (7.9" x 6.8" x 1.7")
  • USB cable length: 103cm (40.5")
Please note:
  • This device is not suitable for people on medication or those with diseases that make them sensitive to light, or for those who are pregnant.
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Eye Perfector
  • 5 x Hydrogel Eye Masks
  • 1 x charging base
  • 1 x USB charging cord
  • 1 x detachable head strap
  • 1 x storage bag
  • 1 x comfort goggles

All measurements are approximate

Ha reminds me of when my childhood sweetheart bought me a Xmas cellulite massager when i was about 16/17 . I still don't have cellulite at 52 ...and surprisingly enough he turned out to be a real prick!!!!!!
I got one of those from my boyfriend and I wanted it as well.
I never even had cellulite then either.

Omg! Ali keenan’s face is as thought as a drum! Seriously she’s starting to look like Jocelyn Widenstein!
The last time I saw Ali I thought she looked nice. Yes she's clearly had some work done but she wants to look her best and there's nothing wrong with that. I do think you can go too far as some (Jocelyn) have done but that's a bit extreme and you have to know where to stop.

CC

The last time I saw Ali I thought she looked nice. Yes she's clearly had some work done but she wants to look her best and there's nothing wrong with that. I do think you can go too far as some (Jocelyn) have done but that's a bit extreme and you have to know where to stop.

CC
I think she's gone too far. The cheek fillers push up the facial structure giving the eyes a slitty appearance. She looks nothing like what she did previously. See also: Dannii, Trinny, etal.

I Came across some old Smash Hits mags (not mine) a few months ago & the pics of Danni were significantly different to unrecognisable. She's had rhinoplasty & augmentation (Obvs) I don't expect her Wikipedia page, or 'bio will 'state' that, of course. Was going to try & post them here, but:

It may have seemed mean?
It probably would have been removed for any number of reasons
I cba

Latest posts

Back