• TSV 4.jpg
    TSV 4.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 28
Simply Beauty 2 in 1 Super Smooth Face & Brows Hair Remover
Item Number: 735339
QVC Price £35.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.96
P&P £1.95

Not only does the Super Smooth Hair Remover from Simply Beauty cordlessly remove unwanted facial hair and groom your brows, but it has built-in LED lights so you can work with precision. Portable and lightweight, this sleek device is perfect for popping in your toiletry bag, so it's there whenever you need it.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Simply Beauty 2-in-1 Super Smooth Face & Brows Hair Remover from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £35.00 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £24.96 plus P&P, you're saving £10.04.

Nice and precise - designed to be used on both your face and body, this ingenious tool is a simple way for you to tackle any unwanted hair, no matter the occasion. There's a large tip for dealing with peach fuzz or hairs on your fingers and toes, while the precision tip makes shaping brows a breeze.

• Cordless and rechargeable
  • Do not use on broken or inflamed skin - always seek medical advice if unsure whether to use
  • Charging time: average 100 minutes
  • Run time on large end: up to 4 hours
  • Run time on small end: up to 4 hours
  • Wattage: 5W
  • Tool (h x w x d): 140mm x 20mm x 20mm
  • Cord length: 101cm (39.8")

Contains:
  • 1 x hair remover tool
  • 1 x large tip
  • 1 x precision tip
  • 1 x USB-C charging cable
  • 1 x cleaning brush

Colour options:
  • Grey Leopard
  • Blush
  • White
  • Black
  • Purple
  • Fuchsia

All measurements are approximate

Jeez, how hairy do Q think we are?
This constant stream of plastic rechargeable gadgets does little to excite me (I know this sounds dogdy) anyhow, I agree with the above. I've got a lady shave and it's had the same pair of aaa batteries in it for a year, I've got a battery operated hand fan, can't remember the last time I had to replace the batteries. I do not want a drawer full of usb leads and gubbins that you end up wondering what's for what. A regular battery will last for ages if it's not something in constant use like a mobile phone or tablet!

I caught the 9pm show channel hopping then had to watch the presentation. In fact I will have to watch each repeat to see if the BA lady continues to wear the pink frothy overdress with the black sploggies on it again and, more importantly, if she stands up so I can see the full effect. Goth meets fairy - I want one!! Now what was it she was selling???

Latest posts

Back