Beauty Makeovers with AY TSV 30/08/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beauty Makeovers with AY TSV 30/03/08

What about the tampon holder with light?
Have we had that yet?

too funny Emma!

Feel sorry for Stacy, think life must be very difficult for her at the moment. hope it works out for her.

I do not buy her products, the money all seems to go in the bling and not the product, but I do like her eye liners.

Fran Wilson 4 Piece Lip Graphics Collection
Item Number: 225688
QVC Price £19.75
Today's Special Value Price £16.51
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Make more of your beautiful lips with this set of four sassy lip glosses (each 4ml), designed by Fran Wilson. The set comprises Prism, Abstract, Illustrate and Artistry. They each combine a blend of colours designed to give you perfectly co-ordinated shades for luscious-looking lips. Formulated with quality ingredients including Vitamin C and E, they also act to replenish moisture levels in your lips to keep them soft and silky.

Think they could have reduced the price further as compensation to us viewers. Another niggle I have (as with so many items!) is when the presenters say, as Alison just has, "these are working out at just over £4 per gloss" because it isn't........add on the P&P and it's virtually £5 per gloss. Wonder why they can't do their maths correctly? They might be able to dismiss those extra charges but we, the customers, can't!!!! :(

Me thinks the model Amanda has somewhat overdone the lip filler! She would look well at home in my fish pond. Not attractive.

I was thinking that too MGS!!!

Alison has now put the Cosmetic A La Carte Skin Tint on her and it looks awful!!! Poor Amanda looks like she has a mask on now!!! :shock:

I'm never impressed with the way Alison does make up.
She might be a fab skincare expert but a make up artiste,she ain't, no matter what she says :)

Latest posts

Back