Beauty Masterclass TSV 3/4/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How funny - I've just started another post about "lighted" accessories as after years of scoffing them I've just taken receipt of an epilator and pair of tweezers both with lights (Philips not QVC) and they are totally fab and really are genius!!!

Em xXx

it's probably another foot grinder - we haven't had one of those for about a week.

sorry bluebell - i did see it but didn't know what perfect formula was :blush:

just googled perfect formula and came up with a company that makes stuff for weak and brittle nails

http://perfectformulas.com/

could it be something from them?

I think I have seen them sell on QVC before now

Last edited:
TSV Contains:

1 x Pink Gel Coat
1 x Clear Gel Coat
1 x Top Coat
1 x Strong Nail Daily Moisture
1 x crystal file

For you - £28.88 all in.

Then we had:
Revitalash
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
Ultrasun ...

..... and then?
... I got seriously fed up of chuntley

Do we throw out the nail envy then Ms Huntley? Thought it was the best thing since sliced bread and you couldn't live without it.

Actually I've tried the lot, including the Nails inc treatment and the Leighton one and none worked on my splitting nails. Then I got a Sally Hansen one from Boots (in the purple bottle) and it is truly fab. Only negative is that it's hard to remove but that shows that it stays on.

I did not get on with the Sally Hansen one at all, funny how we can all react differently to different products

Has anyone ever used this TSV product /s because the QVC's reviews are certainly not encouraging me to buy?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back