Nokia TSV 3.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Nokia TSV 4.jpg
    Nokia TSV 4.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Nokia TSV 5.jpg
    Nokia TSV 5.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 51
I do like the Bell and Howell products and have some of their solar lights, lamps and the security lights, but I already have two of these fans, if they’re the ones that have been featured before. I seem to hoard fans, but they were a godsend when the temperatures hit 40C last year.

Just sums up the complete lack of respect they have for the intelligence and integrity of their potential customers with these lies. Of course, they wouldn't call them lies. They would call them historical embellishments for a better shopping tradition feel good factor. But I would call them lies.

Just sums up the complete lack of respect they have for the intelligence and integrity of their potential customers with these lies. Of course, they wouldn't call them lies. They would call them historical embellishments for a better shopping tradition feel good factor. But I would call them lies.
Oh yes Duke I totally agree with you. Downright lies, not just fibs. The likes of Lorna Ko and Gill Gauntlett should be ashamed of themselves.

If it is the half-Japanese woman (she tells us she is enough) woman doing it, she is hard viewing. Full of BS best describes her routine.

Bell & Howell Rechargeable Extendable Desk & Floor Fan
Item Number: 735551
QVC Price £39.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

Stay cool and comfortable throughout the summer months with this fantastic rechargeable fan from Bell & Howell. Versatile and portable, this stylish-looking desk and floor fan features three wind speeds and a fully extendable design, allowing you to direct the airflow exactly where you need it. Lightweight, foldable and easy to store away, this fan is your new summer saviour. What a breath of fresh air!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Bell & Howell Rechargeable Extendable Desk & Floor Fan from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £39 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £29.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £9.02.

No wires, just air - when you're feeling or hot or flustered, the last thing you wants is to be sat by a plug socket. That's where this rechargeable fan comes in. It's sleek and portable, so you can take it with you wherever you're going.

Extend your fan - whether you're cooling off at your desk or winding down on the sofa, you can adjust the fan to deliver a refreshing jet of air exactly where you want it. It extend to nearly four feet, so you could even stand it on the floor to cool the whole room down.

Winds of comfort - select your perfect setting to match the temperature with three different wind speeds to choose from; low, medium and high. That's all at the touch of a button, plus the fan is completely foldable, so when you've cooled off, you can store it away easily, ready for the next heatwave.

• Voltage: 3.7V
  • Wattage: low: 1.4W; medium: 2.6W; high: 4.9W
  • Charge time: 5.5 hours
  • Fan measures: folded: 19.7cm x 19.7cm x 10.2cm (7.8" x 7.8" x 4"); extended: 19.7cm x 19.7cm x 101cm (7.8" x 7.8" x 39.8")

Choose your fan colour:

• Black
  • Grey
  • White

Contains:

• 1 x fan
  • 1 x USB cable

All measurements are approximate

I bought this because I don’t have much storage and this folds down when not in use.

It didn’t work. I took the front grille off (as per cleaning instructions in the leaflet) and the propeller fell off. Loose wires.

So now I’ve got the inconvenience of calling QVC for a return postage label then taking to an Evri post shop.

Another thing - it’s presented on air as a Bell & Howell product, along with their usual spiel of 126 years of expertise etc etc. BUT there is absolutely no mention of B & H on the fan, nor the leaflet. It isn’t in a branded box, just in the brown mailing box. I don’t like being lied to.

I’ve left a review, which I rarely do. Got the message to say they are very busy and it might take 5 days to publish the review🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I bought one a few years ago from Q and it was brilliant until OH's mate's dog destroyed it. OH bought a replacement from somewhere else and it was absolute rubbish in comparison. When the B&H came up again on Q I ordered another one, but it stopped working after the second use so I called C/S and arranged for a returns label. As I was packing it up ready to go back, I switched it on and it sprung back into action and I haven't had any trouble with it since! This is one of my game changing shopping channel products - love it!

I bought this because I don’t have much storage and this folds down when not in use.

It didn’t work. I took the front grille off (as per cleaning instructions in the leaflet) and the propeller fell off. Loose wires.

So now I’ve got the inconvenience of calling QVC for a return postage label then taking to an Evri post shop.

Another thing - it’s presented on air as a Bell & Howell product, along with their usual spiel of 126 years of expertise etc etc. BUT there is absolutely no mention of B & H on the fan, nor the leaflet. It isn’t in a branded box, just in the brown mailing box. I don’t like being lied to.

I’ve left a review, which I rarely do. Got the message to say they are very busy and it might take 5 days to publish the review🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
It is extremely diffiicult to plug the charging lead in, and if you do, it promptly falls out. The hole seems to be too small.

Latest posts

Back