Benefit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catseye

Registered Shopper
The price of the complexion kit is unbelievable. It was previously on for just over £20 without the mini mascara. No way could this be worth £39. They really are getting beyond the joke. Another mistake again with spelling, they are calling the mascara there real instead of they're real. Beginning to look like a child writes up the descriptions. I'm getting really fed up with the whole thing. Moan over.

The girl who does the QVC Benefit shows was on MTV Style Shows the other week. She was doing the 60s look, and not one Benefit product in sight.

reminds me of sara jagger and her love for all things laura geller on qvc tv....but when she was in a top magazine not once did she mention laura geller.

Let's face it they are only sales people and every product they promote is their favourite. A bit like AY really.

i'm not buying they treated a forum member terribly

Did they? Terribly you say? How so?

Just being nosey of course, probs shan't buy from them again on the above statement alone, poo customer service is inexcusable in my book!

:mysmilie_515:

Thank you Sazza! :flower:

Err, wow, that really is pants customer service! I don't expect every company to be right up there at John Lewis/Lands' End CS level but that really is beyond comprehension!

:mysmilie_514:

Latest posts

Back