Bernini Water Fountain TSV 18/5/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rebus

Registered Shopper
Looking at the Newsletter it could be that this will be a repeat TSV from last year. Can any super sleuths confirm that please, as it looks to have some good reviews. The solar powered fountains are not up to the mark IMHO so with this one having a rechargeable battery on board, I may have to go for it!

I bought one on tsv last year and it got returned.
Thought it was wonderful at first but after about 8 weeks the coating started to peel off on the acorn bit at the top. The when it had run out of battery I recharged it but on a full recharge it didnt last half as long as it initially did.
Was disappointed on the whole.

image.jpg
Why are we the customer paying £8.95 for delivery when there is no way to Track the parcel ?

This is apparently going to be repeated again as a Tsv on 3rd August according to Jackie .

Thanks, Autumn. I wonder if they will use a different item number as one option is showing as only available on advanced order 28/8/14 after the TSV date!!

Thanks, Autumn. I wonder if they will use a different item number as one option is showing as only available on advanced order 28/8/14 after the TSV date!!

I would imagine they will theres a couple of photos on Jackies blog :)

that means nothing about advanced orders any more, ordered 3 things lately on advanced orders (for weeks away) and they all arrived within a few days - i think they do it to put people off buying it sooner

So what are they playing at with stock levels? A TSV that already starts from Advanced Orders and then having to wait until the summer is over before you can receive and enjoy! :down:

I would say your best to wait till the next TSV for the New, New, New improved version:mysmilie_59:

Getting beyond a joke this fountain, everytime its on its new and improved , what about the people stuck with the previous models.

I have gone for this on advanced orders, I was going to buy it last time but couldn't decide and then regretted it so when I realised this afternoon it was back as a TSV I decided to give it a go. Hopefully I won't be disappointed.

I have gone for this on advanced orders, I was going to buy it last time but couldn't decide and then regretted it so when I realised this afternoon it was back as a TSV I decided to give it a go. Hopefully I won't be disappointed.

Me too. I waited till the 8.00pm show to order. I hoped it would sell out but it didn't so I went for it.

I like the look of this fountain. I wonder if the birds would use it as a bird bath, and I wonder what it sounds like. I think it's really lovely. I just wish I had a patio or a walled garden to put it in. When I was a child I used to watch re-runds of The Herbs on cable TV. I always used to want to have my own walled herb garden!

Latest posts

Back