Best Thing Ever!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have four - NN featherbed, Laura Geller BnB, Decleor Hydra Floral and Systeme Corps. I buy Decleor elsewhere except for TSV's when QVC have exceptional value. Love QVC :0)

If the QVC police came round and said you could only keep one, which would it be?

I would love a featherbed, but as my dogs sleep on the bed with me, and the f/beds are not washable or dry cleanable, it has to remain a no no in case of accidents.

My first Diamonique 14ct gold solitaire ring. I wore it for years as an engagement ring, until I piled some weight on and it would no longer fit :sad:

Re featherbeds, I've had a couple too but eventually they don't seem to fluff up any more and it's a lot of bother giving it a good old shake every morning when you're knocking on a bit like wot I am! :sweat: I prefer my memory foam topper too now.

Mine would have to be the Models Prefer/YBF eyebrow pencil.:happy:
I cannot be without it,
:sweat: though have to buy it elsewhere now, of course.:wonder:

Yes i love this pencil too , only got 2 left , where can you get them if you don't mind me asking ? :wonder:
The BE one isn't bad , but not as good the YBF one

Yes i love this pencil too , only got 2 left , where can you get them if you don't mind me asking ? :wonder:
The BE one isn't bad , but not as good the YBF one

http://www.ybfgirlfriends.com/ybf-best-eyebrow-pencil

Has anyone purchased them directly from here. I love them and am on my last one. Have looked on eBay but they are
expensive almost the same price for one as you can get two for.

http://www.ybfgirlfriends.com/ybf-best-eyebrow-pencil

Has anyone purchased them directly from here. I love them and am on my last one. Have looked on eBay but they are
expensive almost the same price for one as you can get two for.

Yes I've looked on Ebay too and ridiculous prices :sad:

Had a quick look on the YBF site , the eyebrows pencils work out at about £13.50 , but couldn't see anything about P&P or how long it took for delivery

Last edited:
What a great question! I would answer my IBP sonic toothbrush. Loved the first one, I upgraded to the UV Sanitiser and l-o-v-e it. My cats would answer, the NN down duvet and featherbed. The instant the bed is freshly made, they know instintively, and come racing down the hall, in tandem, leap onto the bed and disappear into the fluffy billows. Such a lovely game! They're ecstatic and it tickles my heart.

Hi, Brubalu
Have been getting them from ebay. But as you say, some are at a ridiculous price.
But the sellers must know that once we've used this nowt else will do.
Have bought 2 in the last couple of weeks from English sellers at sensible prices (about £12) and have got others from American sellers.
I've set my limit at £15. And, barring disasters, the two I've recently bought along with the one in use should last me the year should last me the year.
May try the B.E one if it's "not bad" and keep it in reserve as a "get out of jail card"
:thinking:

Rosey, Thanks for link to the website - shall check this out when I finish work today:happy:

Last edited:
My Magic Bullet with all the extras - so much cheaper than anywhere else. I really did use it most days and my sons used to make themselves milkshakes and smoothies all the time. Unfortunately the little plastic bit on top that everything locks on to has broken....... anyone have a spare?

Latest posts

Back