Beverley Knight Comes to QVC!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Singing live? What next? Ventriloquism and plate-spinning? Dancing dogs? (No, I'm not referring to the famous tap-dance routine from a while back. Tsk, as if..) :angel:

I love Beverley Knight,seen her twice and she is fab vocally and gives a great performance...but I really don't get why on earth she would sell her albums on QVC let alone perform!!

Seems it'sa new and baffling direction for QVC!

If memory serves right, hasn't she tried to revive her career a few times (but failed)? Maybe QVC is the latest attempt.

QVC US have had a few different singers on selling their albums a number of times.

Susan Boyle on pre order sold out.

Barry Manilow a few times.

Are two I remember.

I assume its the case now if you fail with one album your record company drop you like a hot potato. So any means to push an new album is welcome for the stars/

Michael Winner and Rusty Lee in the kitchen. I’d pay good money to see that.:giggle:
Kimberley from Girls Aloud.....her own clothes range "U2 canlookfabwithcurves"

Sarah from Girls Aloud......her own school uniform items "U2 cangotoschoolandlooklikeaslut"
Agree. Kimberley looks great in those New Look Ads, as for Sarah.....!:cheeky:

QVC US have had a few different singers on selling their albums a number of times.

Susan Boyle on pre order sold out.

Barry Manilow a few times.

Are two I remember.
I remember seeing Jordan Knight on QVC US, a couple of years ago, selling his album. He must be glad New Kids reformed, no more flogging his album on QVC.

I assume its the case now if you fail with one album your record company drop you like a hot potato. So any means to push an new album is welcome for the stars/
True, your only as good as your last single/album in the music industry.

Nothing against Beverley Knight coming to QVC, she has a lovely voice - but I wish she'd bliddy hurry up and arrive, I'm sick to chuffin' death of seeing that ruddy promo advert for the show...

I can reel it off by heart now...

'C'mon people....' :wink:

p.s.

If the albums they are advertising on QVC at £16 is what you want ..check ouy Amazon...£6.99 and £3.99 with no P&P..............I know where I would buy from....I want value for money.

My DD loves that little guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think in the USA there is a different mind set...QVC is cooler than here... cos Justin is way cool ....at the moment!:song:

yeah they seem to get quite a few of the new big stars on there i have many atime sat up late watchin QVC US and was watchin justin bieber on there and it was quite intresting acutally

p.s.

If the albums they are advertising on QVC at £16 is what you want ..check ouy Amazon...£6.99 and £3.99 with no P&P..............I know where I would buy from....I want value for money.

well one set is signed so thats worth a bit more

Yeah, but the signed CD is £16.00 on its own, or the set with the greatest hits & the new album is £16.00 as well but this set isn't signed.

When I can buy the new album for £7.00, not sure if it's worth an extra £9.00 just for her signature. Don't get me wrong, I like her and I've got a few of her albums, but she's hardly Beyonce is she?

Latest posts

Back