bibi bijoux

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I didn't know Maxine owned BB until she mentioned it on the show earlier. Seems she's been involved since 2016 according to Companies House, but her 5 other directors all resigned in March this year ! wonder why.

At the start Maxine was just a rep who supplied to boutiques and then it came to Q. As the years went on she started to imply she was part of the company and yesterday which was the first show I had watched for ages she was very much implying she was behind the brand.I was surprised it was as far back as 2016

The Dutch sisters have obviously been given the push. I suspect that Q is involved and rather than having the elements imported from China and assembled in Netherlands it is now imported by Q already assembled.

At the start Maxine was just a rep who supplied to boutiques and then it came to Q. As the years went on she started to imply she was part of the company and yesterday which was the first show I had watched for ages she was very much implying she was behind the brand.I was surprised it was as far back as 2016

The Dutch sisters have obviously been given the push. I suspect that Q is involved and rather than having the elements imported from China and assembled in Netherlands it is now imported by Q already assembled.P
Probably right there LATI. I remember the promo that showed the ladies sat around the table surrounded by millions of findings (jewellery spare parts), but that soon disappeared, so a little kitchen table industry has morphed into ready made from China. Can't imagine Maxine with those nails sitting burning the midnight oil stringing beads together.

The secret sales website has some of the bibi pieces more than half price if anyone is interested.

Latest posts

Back