Big Deal Prices 24/4/23 - 30/4/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else, but there's an Elemis deal next week that is 200ml pro collagen radiance cleanser, limited edition scent, with 50ml Pro definition day cream and 30ml night cream for £76.96 on 4 easy pays I think,

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else, but there's an Elemis deal next week that is 200ml pro collagen radiance cleanser, limited edition scent, with 50ml Pro definition day cream and 30ml night cream for £76.96 on 4 easy pays I think,
I’ve got enough Elemis cleanser to sink a ship so it’s a no from me.

I’ve tried Elemis in the past and didn’t get on with it at all. Keelie often says that it leaves your skin radiant and glowing. Well in my case it did because my skin went red which I guessing wasn’t the intended result that she meant. 🙄

Its a good offer two moisturisers in a kit. Not cheap but Elemis is not a cheap brand

I’ve tried Elemis in the past and didn’t get on with it at all. Keelie often says that it leaves your skin radiant and glowing. Well in my case it did because my skin went red which I guessing wasn’t the intended result that she meant. 🙄
Its very scented skincare that only suits me recently even so I always get a spot to two. Liz Earle is pleasant to use and I dont get spots or a reaction.

Tempted with LE but I’m testing for boots at the moment. I’m dithering over the shay perfumes. I adore Blood oranges and fig. Ahhhhh

Tempted with LE but I’m testing for boots at the moment. I’m dithering over the shay perfumes. I adore Blood oranges and fig. Ahhhhh
Well the rose body products have nil points in the scent department. I was looking forward to it. When you think about how the brand is pushed as a luxury product. I haven't used it yet in the shower but no holding out any hope. Will buy the superskin moisturiser but thats it.
I dont find the Shay and Blue lasts on me. Smell nice though.

24/04/23 - 30/04/23 Big Deal Prices

Gatineau 3 Piece Defi Lift Strengthen & Tone Collection Big Deal Price £69.96 + £3.95 post

• 1 x DefiLift 3D Toned Cream (75ml) RRP £125 + post
  • 1 x DefiLift Redefining Facial Oil (30ml) RRP £74 + post
  • 1 x DefiLift 3D Toned Eye Cream (30ml) RRP £85 + post (from my previous postings)

Total RRP £284 + post

Latest posts

Back