Big Deal Prices 24/4/23 - 30/4/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

• 1 x DefiLift 3D Toned Cream (75ml) RRP £130 at Q currently cost £32.68
  • 1 x DefiLift Redefining Facial Oil (30ml) RRP £74 at Q currently cost £18.60
  • 1 x DefiLift 3D Toned Eye Cream (30ml) RRP £90 at Q currently cost £22.63

£294 as per email received cost £73.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices given, seems to have been an increase.

• 1 x Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser Limited Edition (200ml) RRP £44 cost £17.37
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Definition Day Cream (50ml) RRP £94 cost £37.10
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Definition Night Cream (30ml) RRP £67 cost £26.44
Total RRP £205 cost £80.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

• 1 x DefiLift 3D Toned Cream (75ml) RRP £130 at Q currently cost £32.68
  • 1 x DefiLift Redefining Facial Oil (30ml) RRP £74 at Q currently cost £18.60
  • 1 x DefiLift 3D Toned Eye Cream (30ml) RRP £90 at Q currently cost £22.63

£294 as per email received cost £73.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices given, seems to have been an increase.

• 1 x Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser Limited Edition (200ml) RRP £44 cost £17.37
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Definition Day Cream (50ml) RRP £94 cost £37.10
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Definition Night Cream (30ml) RRP £67 cost £26.44
Total RRP £205 cost £80.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.
yeah the gatineau ones were tricky to do as most aint in stock on gatineau site so had to use previous ones

Sorry for harping on about old stock again but I noticed the Elemis big deal has one 1 star review, again complaining that one of the products are old stock,and they are returning it, so Q and Elemis clearly haven't got the message!
They’re really not going to are they….
People were still posting on Facebook that they had bought multiple sets when the last Elemis TSV launched.
If you are going to use it within 6 months I think it will be ok but any longer and it’s not worth buying. I’ve gone through my stash cupboard and organised my products so I use the oldest first. I’ve got three creams that are two years old….

They’re really not going to are they….
People were still posting on Facebook that they had bought multiple sets when the last Elemis TSV launched.
If you are going to use it within 6 months I think it will be ok but any longer and it’s not worth buying. I’ve gone through my stash cupboard and organised my products so I use the oldest first. I’ve got three creams that are two years old….
Having said that, I just read the review and the cream is 9 months old…. That’s not too bad! And the customer is saying it’s got a shelf life of 12 months… that doesn’t sound right. She did say it smelt musty which would totally put me off…. But I’m not sure that 9 months is that bad for the price.
However, I do think there needs to be more transparency so customers know that the bargain price is because stock is older..

Having said that, I just read the review and the cream is 9 months old…. That’s not too bad! And the customer is saying it’s got a shelf life of 12 months… that doesn’t sound right. She did say it smelt musty which would totally put me off…. But I’m not sure that 9 months is that bad for the price.
However, I do think there needs to be more transparency so customers know that the bargain price is because stock is older..
Yes I personally didn't think the age of the cream was that bad, but the smell must be off putting, the only good thing that has come of this is I haven't bought anything from Q all year (I know its only April!) and am using up my stash

I still have some Decleor stuff to use up thats how old my stash is. Still ok. But I wouldn't be glad to be buying stuff thats sold as new thats already been locked away for a few years. I thought QVC's buying power meant that products were specially made for them.

Yes I personally didn't think the age of the cream was that bad, but the smell must be off putting, the only good thing that has come of this is I haven't bought anything from Q all year (I know its only April!) and am using up my stash
I did get the LE deal, and although I didn’t like the body cream initially, it’s really grown on me. And I’m using it now so thats ok…
It has made me really think about whether I actually need it, as opposed to a FOMO moment.. and I really don’t need it.

I still have some Decleor stuff to use up thats how old my stash is. Still ok. But I wouldn't be glad to be buying stuff thats sold as new thats already been locked away for a few years. I thought QVC's buying power meant that products were specially made for them.
I think we all thought that….

Latest posts

Back